2017 Winter Nitro Championsips

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The german team is now on way! i hope they grab a lot of cup's away
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png
!

good luck to all other
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
!
Frank the German team did very well and are coming home Champions!

Thanks to everyone that helped put this race together. Had a great time and managed to learn a little more from Mic H and Andy S. Looking forward to next years race and congrats to all this years winners!

Thanks to the Brandon & Tampa Clubs for an exciting event once again!!! Too many fast boats in all classes to list them all.

Next year some of those who have yet made this race might want to ask Santa for their gift to be a trip to Brandon Next year in January.

MG

Great race. Had amawsome time.

The hamburgers hot dogs and especially the chili was outstanding.

Looking forward to next years race.

A BIG Thanks to all the guys and their wifes for all they do!!! This event just keeps getting bigger and better and the level of competition is outstanding. A Big ConGrats to all the winners, you earned this weekend
default_biggrin.png

Well done!

Thank you to all who put their time into this event and make it happen.

Some of the best sportsmanship I've seen in a longtime. It's a much better experience if we all put fun first.

The weather was amazing. Boats liked it too.

Congrats to all the winners!!!

Championship Round Qualifying Positions and Scores

http://www.namba3.com/WNC17_Top_6_Results.htm

Top 3 Final Results............

A Stock Tunnel

1, Maturo, Jeffrey 1st

2, Rowe, Greg 2nd

3, Smith, Andy 3rd

Sport 21

1, Thomas, Phil 1st

2, Kelley, Jerry 2nd

3, Tremblay, Warren 3rd

A Mono

1, Davis, Marty 1st

2, Crowther, Jerry 2nd

3, Thomas, Phil 3rd

A Mod OPC Tunnel

1, Junker, Zack 1st

2, Maturo, Jeffrey 2nd

3, Byrd, Ron 3rd

B Mono

1, Crowther, Jerry 1st

2, Bellinger, Rick 2nd

3, Adams, Mark 3rd

A Hydro

1, Schwab, Markus 1st

2, Junker, Zack 2nd

3, Murany, Doug 3rd

C Mono

1, Crowther, Jerry 1st

2, Cardoso, Tommy 2nd

3, Mongar, Gene 3rd

B Hydro

1, King, Danny 1st

2, Lathan, Graham 2nd

6, Murany, Doug 3rd

Sport 40

1, Byrd, Ron 1st

2, Thomas, Phil 2nd

3, Bellinger, Rick 3rd

B Mod OPC Tunnel

1, Duncan, Jimmy 1st

2, Smith, Andy 2nd

3, Halbrehder, Mic 3rd

C Hydro

1, Almirola, Ralph 1st

2, Grannis, Mark 2nd

3, Elkins, Thomas 3rd

X Mono

1, Warren, Joe 1st

2, Crowther, Jerry 2nd

3, Mongar, Gene 3rd

X Hydro - Single Engine

1, Adams, Mark 1st

2, Bullard, Mark 2nd

3, Jones, Richard 3rd

Scale Unlimited

1, Bellinger, Rick 1st

2, Crowther, Jerry 2nd

3, Byrd, Ron 3rd

X Hydro

1, Turner, Gary 1st

2, Foley, Tom 2nd

3, Warren, Joe 3rd

Twin Nitro Rigger

1, Warren, Joe 1st

2, Elkins, Thomas 2nd

3, Almirola, Ralph 3rd

Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of fun this weekend with great people !! Lots of repairs to make to get ready for the next race . Good seeing all the friends from all over the country and Europe ! Thank you Tampa and Brandon clubs for this race !! !

Thank you to all the Tampa and Brandon Club workers for putting together another great event in model boating. It covers all the words and emotions listed by other above!! Had a great time!!!

Thanks John

Boat racing fellowship . I just wanted to say that from the opening day of open Water testing to the opening drivers meeting message from veteran racers Mark Grannis and Larry Beals the tone was set for a great weekend of racing . The CDs Mark , Larry , Marty Davis Mike Culhane , Rod Hendricks and I'm sure I'm forgetting someone and I apologize !! ,all did a wonderful job of making this a well run event for all . The members of both these clubs Brandon Model boaters and Tampa Model Boaters all did a great job. The format was very nice with the qualifying heats and final 2 heats .

Beyond that for me was the really satisfying feeling that through thick or thin we were all there to compete intensely but also help each other out . I personally was involved in some racing deals where I damaged others equipment in the race due to racing situations and was met with full understanding while I always offer to help fix the other boat with parts or labor and everyone was very gracious and understanding.

This is a great community we have here and this is what really keeps us all coming back and hopefully will attract others .

Many thanks to the parts vendors like Technology

Hobbies , Walts Hobbies , Roadrunner Boats , Marlk Bullard , Andy Brown ,that attend these races and offer parts and technical help ! Long winded but this needs to be said for the new racers out there that are not familiar with these great people . Spread the word and grow the hobby !

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally we are back in a really cold Germany:)

Many Thanks to all the Guys who make again a great Event, and we are start planing tommorow for the next year:)

Hope to get in contact with all the nice Guys:)

Thanks Markus

Finally we are back in a really cold Germany:)

Many Thanks to all the Guys who make again a great Event, and we are start planing tommorow for the next year:)

Hope to get in contact with all the nice Guys:)

Thanks Markus

Yeah, winter time is back for us again.

I want to thank for the great time we had in Florida and all the nice people that were around.

Special thanks for for the great food, the good organisation and John, Joe, Ralph, Steve, Andy, Tom, Mr. Cooper and all the others that made this competition to a learning lesson for us too.

Great days in Florida

Joachim

Back