2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul

I would like a 4xl Let me know were to mail a check.I will send you a PM with my address and will need yours.

Thanks

Dave

Paid for one, would like an XL pls.
default_smile.png

Racers (Internats),

I am putting in the order for Tee's for the Internats and I need to get number and size info form anyone wanting one. I attached the graphic that will be of the back of the Tee and the lower right of the picture will be over the left side pocket area, They will be royal blue in color, and very well made tee's. These are one of a kind that would make a GREAT memorial of this historic event!!!!

Each Tee is priced at $15.00, if you need a size over 3X they MAY be a small extra charge.

PLEASE reply with what size(s) you would like, you can pay at the event or contact me for some other payment process.

I NEED YOU ORDER BEFORE WED. OF THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!

Thx,

Paul
Tee_2%20of%202.JPG
. I'll take 4 large and I'll pay at the race. Thanks,Jeff Lutz

Racers (Internats),

I am putting in the order for Tee's for the Internats and I need to get number and size info form anyone wanting one. I attached the graphic that will be of the back of the Tee and the lower right of the picture will be over the left side pocket area, They will be royal blue in color, and very well made tee's. These are one of a kind that would make a GREAT memorial of this historic event!!!!

Each Tee is priced at $15.00, if you need a size over 3X they MAY be a small extra charge.

PLEASE reply with what size(s) you would like, you can pay at the event or contact me for some other payment process.

I NEED YOU ORDER BEFORE WED. OF THIS WEEK PLEASE!!!

Thx,

Paul
Tee_2%20of%202.JPG
. I'll take 4 large and I'll pay at the race. Thanks,Jeff Lutz
Ok Jeff I got you covered. Thx, Paul

Put me down for a large please.

If you can do a 4-5T (toddler) then I'd like one of those for my son who will be there.

I'll pay at the race.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back