2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2m3qzno.jpg

Looks like a nice little Nitro race shaping up here. Still a couple of days to enter.
. Its shaping up really well, if it is 160-180 boats (all nitro of course) it will be similar attendance to the Nats of the 80's in Huntsville.
Right now there are 212 Heat Racing entries take away 1 F OB and 4 E Mono equals 207 and around 200 for SAW and Oval, not bad at all ! One more E Mono and that class will get to Heat race at least!

Sorry I had to drop out but sometimes life gets in the way of our plans........I sure have missed the US-1 format and was excited to see it back!

Safe travels and Good Luck to all and above all else have a great time!!
I Got that last E Mono entry....... time to change the tanks in my boat & refresh the old picco a little. Then GAME ON!!!!!

Terry, You can do either one. I can add it and you can just send me the $15.00 to my PayPal, [email protected]

Thanks
Thanks. I tried to enter and it wants to charge a $15 late fee, which I don't really care about but if you want to waive it and enter me that'd be fine. I'll PPal you the $15 w/o fees.
Cut off was May 1 after that everyone pays a late fee. I already paid mine.........I was late too.

Terry, You can do either one. I can add it and you can just send me the $15.00 to my PayPal, [email protected]

Thanks
Thanks. I tried to enter and it wants to charge a $15 late fee, which I don't really care about but if you want to waive it and enter me that'd be fine. I'll PPal you the $15 w/o fees.
Cut off was May 1 after that everyone pays a late fee. I already paid mine.........I was late too.
The class was added AFTER May 1st.

Thanks
The class was added AFTER May 1st.
The $15 is for registration not classes added.

Thanks everyone for entering the 2017 IMPBA Internats. Looks like it will be a good one. One of the best in many years. We have 64 drivers and 214 boats. And all nitro boats. So who says that nitro is dead. One day next week I hope to have the running order ready for print. I will post it and also send everyone a copy by e-mail that you supplied. We are having to make small changes in the classes per day on heat racing but it should not be a problem for anyone since 99% of you are coming for the whole week. What we did was make the heats even as we could for the three days of heat racing. So this required to move a few classes around. And this should make it easy for everyone. We have 60 heats for Wednesday, 65 heats for Thursday, 60 heats for Friday and no more than 20 heats if we all feel like 5 round for the special classes. Should be a great week.

Thanks everyone and see you in a few weeks.

Well the HMBA club worked at the lake today all day digging out enough space for 2 retrieve boats went from 8 foot wide slip to 19 foot wide SLIPS and built 2 docks to walk out to the boats looks really good. We're getting close to the Internats and the lake site should be better than ever before! This will end up being one of the best Internats ever and the site will end up being a premier site in the Untied States. Our club is growing now with our new location and the club members we are picking up are worker members. THE Huntsville club is very excited to show of our club and the site to some of the best NITRO model Boaters any where.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL All the snakes are name Fred that we see there. The snake from the other side has gotten big I am sure. I would say that this snake was his offspring.

LOL All the snakes are name Fred that we see there. The snake from the other side has gotten big I am sure. I would say that this snake was his offspring.

Still remember the time when someone's boat sunk and they were walking around in the lake looking for it, probably no problem but it gave me the woolies just the same!
default_unsure.png

Sounds like this years January race in Tampa when we did take a break during the heat racing for the 10' alligator that moved in close to the course. The CD did not want anyone to damage a boat if they hit the dude and John Otto was not thrilled about taking the retrieve boat near the gators nest area.

Back