2017 IMPBA Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow what can you say the Huntsville club did one hell of race thanks to Rick and Kim grim they were on judges Stan for every heat and every team trial run that was made

Last edited by a moderator:
A huge thank you to the entire Huntsville MBA for one of the most memorable IMPBA International Regatta's I've ever attended!

Rick & Kim (2), David, Paul, Mark & Doc, John, Mark & Kim (1), Bill (I'm sure I'm forgetting some, please forgive me), you guys and gals did a first rate job all week long. Also your "new" site is fantastic, I'll definitely be down for a record trial in the future.

It was also great to visit with some folks I haven't seen in a long while and meet new friends from near and far. In the end racing toy boats is a great sport but it's really the people that make it memorable.
default_smile.png

I want to thank everyone that came to the 2017 IMPBA International Regatta. Everyone that was in this race should give themselves a pat on the back for the job they did in being ready when we were. This is what made this race such a good one. We were there for you and you were there for us and we thank you. Yesterday I did not do to much except lay around for a nice day of nothing. This morning had to go and get the drivers stand and bring it home to my shop.

Will start working on posting the results and hope to have them up sometime tomorrow.

I just got the database from Mark late Monday and stayed up sorting the data and converting to PDF.

SAW, Oval and Heat Winner's are in Bold as well as US-1 for each class that qualified. Heat winners of Non Qualified and Specialty Classes are in Bold.

Excellence of Performance rankings with the Winner having a yellow background.

Note: CD Hydro Oval I need to clarify with Mark to see what took place as everyone has 25 points. Also I did not hear who won the William E. Lefeber Award.

UPDATE: Somehow there was a glitch in the file delivery which skewed some of the scores CD Hydro and Single F Hydro being in that mix. A New file delivered from Mark and everything is as it happened in Huntsville, same link as before just an updated file.

http://racemastersevents.com/results/June192017pm30112421.pdf

Presidents Cup Results:

http://racemastersevents.com/results/June192017pm30113224.pdf

Congrats to all!

I just got the database from Mark late Monday and stayed up sorting the data and converting to PDF.

SAW, Oval and Heat Winner's are in Bold as well as US-1 for each class that qualified. Heat winners of Non Qualified and Specialty Classes are in Bold.

Excellence of Performance rankings with the Winner having a yellow background.

Note: CD Hydro Oval I need to clarify with Mark to see what took place as everyone has 25 points. Also I did not hear who won the William E. Lefeber Award.

http://racemastersevents.com/results/June192017pm30112421.pdf

Presidents Cup Results:

http://racemastersevents.com/results/June192017pm30113224.pdf

Congrats to all!
Congrats to all the winners.
default_cool.png

William LeFeber Award went to Rick Grim, a very popular choice amongst everyone there!!!!

One of the best Nats I've been to in a very long time! Thanks to all in the Huntsville club, and those that volunteered, for a FANTASTIC job! Congratulations to Rick & Kim Grim for receiving the William LeFeber award!

Steve Ball

A big thank you to the Huntsville MBC for hosting a stellar event and all the attendees who made for some great competition amongst all the classes. Also a big congratulations to Steve Ball for his induction into the IMPBA Hall of Fame!

Thank you to the Huntsville club and all members ,it was a GREAT Internats (a "real' one). Special shout out to Rick and Kim Grim ,class act and kept it strolling along. Great time . Congrats to Steve Ball the newest member in the HOF!

Hats off to the Huntsville club for hosting a very successful event.

Congratulations to all the US-1 winners, not an easy task.

To Rick and Kim Grim for being awarded the William LaFeber award.

And way to go Stu Barr for winning the Excellence Of Performance award.

Stu needed a bigger box to carry all of his awards home. Not only did he get the Excellence Of Performance award. He also got three US 1's and the President's Cup. An outstanding performance.

Congratulations to Steve Ball for his inductance into the HOF, a great competitor and long time friend. Sorry I wasn't there that morning.

You deserve it !

As we all know that putting on an Internats takes a LOT of hard work to put on. Thank you to everyone for spending so much of your time (and vacation time for many) to make sure that we all had a great race to attend and what a GREAT RACE IT WAS! Well done Huntsville club members and race volunteers for everything you did!

I look forward to coming back again.

-Carl

Carl are you guys going to come up for any of our upcoming events? July14-16 Speed Trial , October 6 thru 8 Speed Trial and our October 14 thru 15 RACE?

Latest posts

Back