2016 IMPBA Nitro Nats / Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
something to show our grand kids ....is there any interest in recruiting some one to film the 2016 nitro national race and selling copies ...just a thought....bob

Still about 20 or so boaters who have not paid for their entry fees. May 1st is the cut off date and it would be nice to have everyone paid. July will be right around the corner!

Is it July yet?
default_happy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Please take me out of E-Hydro. Take Ray Bowden out of F - Hydro.

any spots left in Twin Hydro? If so add Ray Bowden to Twin Hydro

Someone please tell me! I got an email from an individual who stated that the race should be cancelled because of a bad weed problem in the pond. It's a little late in the game to find this out now.

Stu Barr
I just replied to that email as well. If tbere is a problem the racers need to know. Thanks.

I have been e-mailing with Matt this morning.

It does not sound like it is as bad as was indicated in the mail. As far as he is concerned, the race is on.

More to come, I will be talking to him later today.

Thanks Mike. If its bad just let us know so we can make decisions today.

No panic guys. Carey Lake is known to get a little weedy on the front stretch around this time of year. The weeds die off quick and what doesn't die can easily be raked away.

For those who haven't been to this venue, you are in for a treat. One of the best sites I've ever raced at.

Latest posts

Back