2016 IMPBA Nitro Nats / Internats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy and Mike are correct in their comments above. The race is still on. What weeds are left will be taken care of by the club members this week. We are looking forward to hosting the IMPBA Nitro Nats in 2 weeks and look forward to seeing all of you there.

Someone please tell me! I got an email from an individual who stated that the race should be cancelled because of a bad weed problem in the pond. It's a little late in the game to find this out now.

Stu Barr
I just replied to that email as well. If tbere is a problem the racers need to know. Thanks.
deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone please tell me! I got an email from an individual who stated that the race should be cancelled because of a bad weed problem in the pond. It's a little late in the game to find this out now.

Stu Barr
I just replied to that email as well. If tbere is a problem the racers need to know. Thanks.
Ron,Thanks for picking up my DELETED post! After I read what I posted, I thought it was very "unproductive" and "disrespectful" to those trying to solve the problem. Please delete your post that includes my comment if you can and I will deleted this response also.

Stu Barr
Stu,

You must have deleted it after I had already opened it to respond. Not sure what your comment implies but if you did not want it posted you shouldn't of posted. That's the problem on here now is people post and then go back and delete it after the fact instead taking a deep breath. It looked like a legitimate question so I jumped in as well to ask for an update. Looks like they are on it and I'm sure we will hear something back soon. Thank you.

I received a good update from Matt Schoefield this weekend. To relieve anybody's fear of bad weeds on the pond he sent me some before and after pics. These guys did one heck of a job cleaning the pond up and we are going to be good to race. Big thanks to the Rochester club for being so committed to putting on this years event.

Here are the pics.

See y'all in a little more than a week.

20160618_193003.jpg20160702_164355.jpg20160702_164502.jpg

The Nitro Nats will have a chicken barbeque picnic for all entrants and their guests on Saturday, July 16th. The cost will be $15.00 per person, which will include a 1/2 barbeque chicken, assorted sides and desserts. Carey Lake (owner of the property the pond is on) will be selling lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11-2 at the pond. For sale will be hamburgs, hot dogs, sausage, chips and soda. Additional details for both the picnic and lunch will be provided at the race.

A little over a week to go - looking forward to some good NItro racing!

Tom & Cindy

I received a good update from Matt Schoefield this weekend. To relieve anybody's fear of bad weeds on the pond he sent me some before and after pics. These guys did one heck of a job cleaning the pond up and we are going to be good to race. Big thanks to the Rochester club for being so committed to putting on this years event.

Here are the pics.

See y'all in a little more than a week.

attachicon.gif
20160618_193003.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160702_164355.jpg
attachicon.gif
20160702_164502.jpg
Wow, one he** of a clean-up job. That is dedication.

The Nitro Nats will have a chicken barbeque picnic for all entrants and their guests on Saturday, July 16th. The cost will be $15.00 per person, which will include a 1/2 barbeque chicken, assorted sides and desserts. Carey Lake (owner of the property the pond is on) will be selling lunch on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 11-2 at the pond. For sale will be hamburgs, hot dogs, sausage, chips and soda. Additional details for both the picnic and lunch will be provided at the race.

A little over a week to go - looking forward to some good NItro racing!

Tom & Cindy
"Won't be long now"!
default_smile.png

Pond looks good, weather looks nice but HOT. 97 on Wednesday for the early birds who want an extra day of open water. Looking forward to meeting everyone next week. Looks like A hydro will not make a class with only 3 boats....

In addition to selling lunch items at the race site, Carey Lake will be selling breakfast sandwiches and coffee Thursday-Saturday starting at 8:00 a.m. Only a few days to go until some great Nitro racing. Safe travels to all.

Tom & Cindy

Awesome time at the Nats with my buddy Olly. Great race site put on by an organized hard working club. Thanks!

Ron

Thank you everyone in the Rochester Club for putting on a great event. Too bad my boats sucked but I still had a good time.

See you at the Can Am in a few weeks.

Olly

Any results from the nitro nats.
B Hydro - Mike Betke National ChampionB Mono - Ron Shaw National Champion

B Mod Tunnel - John Otto National Campion

B sport Tunnel - Ron Shaw National Champion

D Tunnel - Ron Shaw National Champion

D Hydro - Rob Betke National Champion

D Mono - Charles Dukes National Champiom

Sport 40 - Phil Thomas National Champion

E Hydro - Doug Twaits National Champion

E Mono - Michael Brevoort National Champion

F Hydro - Stu Barr National Champion

F - Mono - Sam Bowden National Champion

Scale - Rob Betke National Champion

Twin Hydro - Stu Barr National Champion

Presidents Cup - Stu Barr

I may have forgot one or two classes but that's what I can remember. Congrats to all the winners it was a great race and an awesome site! The Rochester Club did a great job thanks again!

Latest posts

Back