2014 fall Nats twin highlights

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charles siler

Stu running hard and I'm no sure who got caught in the prop wash but cool action.

2014-10-13 21.55.11.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That was on the start of the race and Thomas got hosed when Stu crossed about three lanes into the front of him. I think that Stu got DQ for that.

Yeah, that was one of a few DQ's I had. My twin hit the pipes hard on the start and torqued in. I could not pull it out. Sorry about that Tom! He was a good sport about it. My twin was just not a happy boat this weekend.

This wasn't the only "OOOPS" moments of the weekend, Charlie would admit to that. I was really impressed with the professional reactions to the "oh crap" situations. All in all a great weekend of racing.

Yes the Barr cut. But he like all of us know when we screw up. And we have all made mistakes. Stu did have some bad runs and I did to.

Yeah, that was one of a few DQ's I had. My twin hit the pipes hard on the start and torqued in. I could not pull it out. Sorry about that Tom! He was a good sport about it. My twin was just not a happy boat this weekend.
Tom Elkins is the most laid back guy at the race......unless your Larry beals. Lmao!

Its the ability/wherewithal to admit honestly you made a mistake that brings the best of the hobby alive... Stu... kudos, man, for your above statement... that rocks.... Thomas for sportsmanship with the deal, too... way to represent the spirit of the hobby... very cool pics on the action... thanks... mike

Things happen really quick at the speeds these guys are running and with that kind of power when the pipes hit hard there is not much of a chance to correct before it's to late. When we first got tuned pipes on our C-Super go kart the pipes would hit and you better be ready to unscrew the steering wheel because things were going change quick and the back end was coming around - sometimes at 60-70 mph. Can't wait to get back running twins again - soon!!

John

Wow sorry Stu wasn't lookin to stick it to ya . It was just a super action shot . I was kinda hoping everyone would add some action shots of all of use to let the others enjoy what they missed by not being there. Tim and I just got back to Alaska last night.
Again you guy's were freekin awesome to race with last week thanks Again Charlie

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to all the racers that went out of their way to make Charlie and I feel welcome! We had a great time and learned a bunch, we will be back. Tim
Tim it was great having you and Charles there as well as others.

Saundra and I concur.

She was taken back by how friendly everyone was and willingness to help there fellow boater even in a competitive setting.

She felt like a part of it verses a outsider,Thank You!

On the way home all she talked about was next year.

I think she fell in love with a few of you
default_wub.png
but that is another story
default_ohmy.png

How about this shot. Jenny took this and I down loaded it from facebook. There was no harm just a water monster come up and slap it down.

Twin.jpg

Back