2013 New Riggers, Let's see um!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Bob motors are out of sink pritty bad I had the same problem on my Evil twin 90 one of my needles were sucking air and wouldnt hold a tune . I changed from Andy Brown needles to OS max 9B needles and Im slill waiting on my motors to come in . I burned a hole on the inside motor with a similar tuning ishues . I did hit 90 though but it hurt!!! Dude your twins nice and looks great on the water Later Charlie oooops also get a flowmeter its going to help catch thoughs small glitches.
Hi Charles,

Thanx for looking. While cleaning up the boat I had the fuel lines backwards on one motor. Also I have a leaking needle. Always something. It's a fun boat. A Boris meter is a most. We just enjoy are tune up lake nice and big and private. Keep the bottom side

Up. Oh I need to get back to my American Spirit. :)

bob, that thing looks like it was shot out of a "nail gun" ;) :D ! nice pond, & i still have to smile at the ironing board.......

bob, that thing looks like it was shot out of a "nail gun" ;) :D ! nice pond, & i still have to smile at the ironing board.......
Hi Robin,

What's a day with out a ironing board and a scream twin. Makes me smile also. Thanx for looking.

Hi Robin,

What's a day with out a ironing board and a scream twin. Makes me smile also. Thanx for looking.
That ironing board belongs in the IMPBA HOF. ;)

Finally my Twin .67 is completed. Hit the water Saturday and what a blast to drive.

Twin Rigger Assembled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back