*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only see about 10 boaters entered from Florida?? i thought that was a HOT BED of Nitro Racers????? Tommy Carodoso, Gene Mongar,Larry Beals, John otto where are you guys???????? NO Miami Heat either??????
I am from MIAMI. :D
He said Miami HEAT Jeremy, not embers!!!! .....hahahaha. Just kidding. You are red hot especially after your 2012 Fall Nats showing. Look forward to following you guys around and learning the twin "ropes"!!!!...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lemme see if I can get 3 P-Spec Tunnel Boats from the ATL club, if so I will make the move.

We have a strong electric following in DXIII. Hopefully they will come out and play! :)

Thanks guys!

Lamar
Sounds great. I am sure some of the B Tunnel guys that have already entered may have a P Limited laying around to enter as well. Thanks again.

I only see about 10 boaters entered from Florida?? i thought that was a HOT BED of Nitro Racers????? Tommy Carodoso, Gene Mongar,Larry Beals, John otto where are you guys???????? NO Miami Heat either??????
I wish i could make this race, seems like fun...Joe were just hoping AndyB has his race in May...if not hopefully we will ALL meet at the Fall Nats this year..That will be world war 3!!!! i assure you close to 20 twin nitro riggers will attend...

I wish i could make this race, seems like fun...Joe were just hoping AndyB has his race in May...if not hopefully we will ALL meet at the Fall Nats this year..That will be world war 3!!!! i assure you close to 20 twin nitro riggers will attend...
Brett be aware that the Nitro Nationals will be in Oct 2013. We will be in Louisiana Racing Nitro Nationals in Oct 2013......... the VOO DOO guys have a HELL OF A SITE AND WE PLAN TO SEE WHAT IT IS ABOUT.........

I know you guys like to stay close to home. But you need to travel too if you want others to cross over and come back to Florida & race.

I am from MIAMI. :D
jeremy, We are glad you are making the trip. it this your 1st time to Atlanta Spring Nationals?
Thanks man, yes this is my first spring nats in Atlanta and I am looking forward to a good time.

This is also my second race trip out side of Florida.

Hey Joe W. I see you kicking around the Huntsville race in May...I think that is when Andy's Nitro Hydro race is suppose to be. So why don't you see if you guys in Ala. can fit that into your schedule...I know you and Julian would not want to miss that one. I know it is in Fl. but not by much. I like to call it South Ga. but hey...It is Andy's race,that is a person I do not mind helping to put on a good race. JMO

Hey Joe W. I see you kicking around the Huntsville race in May...I think that is when Andy's Nitro Hydro race is suppose to be. So why don't you see if you guys in Ala. can fit that into your schedule...I know you and Julian would not want to miss that one. I know it is in Fl. but not by much. I like to call it South Ga. but hey...It is Andy's race,that is a person I do not mind helping to put on a good race. JMO
Stan i would love to go to that race but i can not take vacation in may and april it can only be 1 month and i decided to go to the Atlanta race. i have April, june, Nov 2013 open in my schedual so if theres a race in any of those month i will be there if not its not going to happen.

Julian

Stan i would love to go to that race but i can not take vacation in may and april it can only be 1 month and i decided to go to the Atlanta race. i have April, june, Nov 2013 open in my schedual so if theres a race in any of those month i will be there if not its not going to happen.

Julian

197 boats this morning!!! :D

Thanks again to everyone who has entered! We know it costs money to travel to an event and we do appreciate you guys chosing to come and play in Atlanta.

Thanks,

Lamar

197 boats this morning!!! :D

Thanks again to everyone who has entered! We know it costs money to travel to an event and we do appreciate you guys chosing to come and play in Atlanta.

Thanks,

Lamar
Anything to kick the HUFF's AZZ in offshore again this year ha ha ha ha :eek: :eek: :D :p

Seems the HUFF's did OK if you ask me... :D :D :D

Open Offshore Final Results 2012 Spring Nats

1) Lamar Huff = 1325

2) Joe Warren = 1125

3) Don Huff = 850

Back