*** 2013 Atlanta Spring Nationals = April 13th & 14th (NOW ACCEPTING ENTRIES) ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
15 NITRO TWINS ENTERED. Dont get left out........3 Positions remain Open....... to cap out at 18 NITRO TWINS....... FINAL CALL.........
Dang!!!! What the heck did I get myself in the middle of?????????? Oh well, lock and load!!!!..... ;)

Joe: Nope... Old "SUCK MY WAKE" is now collecting dust in my garage (see attached pic). I replaced it with a Seaducer that I eventually sold to Scott Norris (RIP).

Tommy Lee was THE KING of tunnels back when we were racing Nitros. A very polite & soft spoken gentlemen that could make a K&B engine SCREEEEAAAAAMMMM!!!! The guy could flat out drive too!

We are up to 221 entries this morning w/ another TWIN thrown in the mix. We need 4 more TWINS so we can run 3 heats of 6...

Later,

Lamar
Yes Lamar. Tommy was the real deal for sure. Joe said it best. Back in the day we all had but one engine and he not only had it figured out but could transfer all that power to the water AND drive. It was unbelievable to me when I came back, that most all of his records were still intact. I feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to race with him many times...... :)

Tommy Lee from Cullman, Alabama is by far the absolute KING of RC tunnel boat racing!!! Hats off to you my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
15 NITRO TWINS ENTERED. Dont get left out........3 Positions remain Open....... to cap out at 18 NITRO TWINS....... FINAL CALL.........
Dang!!!! What the heck did I get myself in the middle of?????????? Oh well, lock and load!!!!..... ;)

" The RR MAFIA ARE ALL IN...........SAC UP...IF YOU WANT TO RACE!!!" :eek: :p :D
Hahahaha. I may be singing soprano by the time all four heats are in the books but the SACS are pulled tight and the manufacturing plant is on overtime to get this thing ready to rumble!!!!... :D

Team Roadrunner 101RS (chuck,Jose,Ralph,joe,Julian and Jeff) are locked and loaded and ready to wage war in Atlanta.

Julian

Hulian...I will have to figure out what boat I will double team...or run a 42SD with a Orlic 80 in it. And close my eyes. ^_^ ^_^ :eek:

Ron shaw you better get it done if you pull out of Twin I'll pull out of tunnel that's the deal.
I'm in Julian. Manufacturing is in overtime so we can get it done...lol. No way am I missing this one... :)

**** it I'm gonna hate missing this one!!!! Looks like the GA pine trees are gonna be covered in NITRO.

Would commit, just to far out for whats going on in life, Just cant see no refunds and no mail ins, the no refunds are not a big deal but the mail in part allows you some wiggle room if life changes things and you have to pass.

I will add P-Limited Tunnel if the class makes the show.

If you add me to the list on rcracingevents, I can paypal you the $15 directly.

Thanks,

Back