2012 World Tunnel Championships Smack Talk Video # 2

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm glad my dad doesn't have the target. It seems like no one wants to remember the Fall Nats 3 first's last year. :D

Either way, to bad he'll have to win two classes with two new boats. :ph34r:

- Brandon

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm glad my dad doesn't have the target. It seems like no one wants to remember the Fall Nats 3 first's last year. :D

- Brandon
your dad always has a target on his back, now you do :eek:

- Brandon
Haha, tell me about it. Two videos I'm in now!

But Tim, you're gonna let me drive the 64 mph 40 boat, right? Wheres the old HTB at now? Lol

- Brandon

- Brandon
Tim,

You are supposed to tell Brandon that his Dad had a target on his back not because of his racing but his driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............. :p

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahah........ :lol:

build you a twin and lets see how good you do mr. shaw and show me how its done..

after racing twins i will never go slow again ;-)

build you a twin and lets see how good you do mr. shaw and show me how its done..

after racing twins i will never go slow again ;-)

Hahahahahaha. I can't even figure out the whole FE thing. Dang Swordfish ESC's......pieces of crap.... :angry:

Don't think I'm up for the twin abuse any time soon. I'll leave that one up to you!!!

my friend you be surprised how easy it is to race a twin. if you can drive a tunnel you can drive a twin. a properly set up twin will give you no problems the only thing you have to focus on is the motors thats the easy part. ask dick loeb he can tell you he has my 80 Twin Extreme

Back