2012 Fall Nationals Twin Shootout Champion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett,

Nice Job, Very Well Done.

Some racing decals are on the way down to you.

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratultions!! Brett!!.....you worked really hard to get that bad boy done.....and it paid off BIG!!,....by not only winning the twin shootout bout, but twin nitro class also....well deserved my friend...enjoy your VICTORIES!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a fun race..congrats on the win it was moving, at least you got the right model for the shoot out lol..Florida was definitely in the house with 5 out 6 boats in the shoot out. Great Racing it was fun..

Raul Rodriguez III

namba district 3 offshore director

Vp Orlando culvert dodgers

Good enough for ya lol...where were u at missed ya this year?

It was a fun race..congrats on the win it was moving, at least you got the right model for the shoot out lol..Florida was definitely in the house with 5 out 6 boats in the shoot out. Great Racing it was fun..
please add your full name to your signature please sir.

Julian Conde

Congrats to Brett " Crapshooter Twin "

Mr Yuen i have edit this thread.. i started this thread to say congrats to a friend.

Lets keep this thread on track and say Congrats to Mr brett english okay..

Julian
What is up with congrats. with Brett. he did a great job getting it done for the Nitro guy's He was driving a Crapshooter,if I am not mistaken.

Nice job keeping your cool Brett , it was rough as hell for you guys ! Does it really matter what kind of boat it was ?? I will say his Crapshooter was a beautiful ,race prepped , flawlessly built state of the art Hydro that had instant accelleration when it was needed !!

ConGrats Brett !!!! I know you have been working hard for this victory. Now everybody will be gunning for you so you cant stop now :)

Back