2011 Orlando Winter Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FYI….All entries paid by check WILL NOT be deposited until after the deadline 1/18/2011.

If you want a T-shirt please order it on line NOW at rcRacingEvents. We are only having shirts made for those pre-ordered plus a limited amount to sell at the race.

Now you really have no excuses to wait to get your entries in. There is no limit to the amount of boats in each class until the total number of heats are reached at which time all classes will be closed and only boats to fill heats will be allowed to enter. There will be a waiting list after all classes are filled in case someone backs out of a class at which time the top person on that list will move into that class in the race.

OPEN MONO TEAM MARATHON ENTRY IS LIMITED TO 48 BOATS. This will allow 3 heats of 8 teams (16 boats) for qualifying heats. One heat will run at the close of heat racing on Thursday, Friday and Saturday with the top 2 teams from each qualifier advancing to the final event on Sunday.

Those of you that are running the Marathon please PM me who will be your racing partner so I can post the teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wayne or someone else, I need some clarification please.

I was about to sign up for the race, but when I was reading the details, it says "Camping allowed, self contained units only, no tents allowed."

Wayne has seen my set-up, as well as many others, can I bring my trailer down there to camp or no?? Its got a tent on top (not on the ground), but im am self containted.

Im not signing up till I know for sure I wont be hassled when I get down there.

Thanks, ~ James Clegg

DSCN1823.jpg

DSCN1990.jpg

I've had a few people ask

FYI

F Hydro, Twin Nitro and Twin Gas Riggers are limited to 4 boat heats.

1/2 mill / 30 sec clock will NOT be used for Riggers, Sport Hydro's, Thunderboats and 1/8 Scale.

Don't wait to get your entries in. It is filling up fast!!!!

Boat Count

Nitro 79

Gas 131

Electric 1

Open Offshore 23

Marathon 20

Total 254

Number of Heats

Maximum 240

So Far 184

Remaining 56

Boat Count

Nitro 100

Gas 145

Electric 3

Open Offshore 24

Marathon 20

Total 292

Number of Heats

Total 240

So Far 204

Remaining 36

Hi Guys,

See you again next year 2011 in F Mono.... I will be traveling from Puerto Rico with some guys!

Boat Count

Nitro 105

Gas 150

Electric 5

Open Offshore 27

Marathon 21

Total 308

Number of Heats

Total 240

So Far 224

Remaining 16

Still some openings...............

D Hydro 4

D Tunnel 1

E Hydro 3

E Mono 5

Gas Tunnel 1

Nitro RTR 1

Open Mono Team Marathon 22

P Limited Hydro Rigger 6

P Limited OB Tunnel 5

P Limited sport Hydro 4

P Mono 5

Sport 40 5

Sport B Tunnel 2

im leaning towards not running my Nitro Twin site is not (WIDE) enough.. :( and im not going to risk my machine..

julian

im leaning towards not running my Nitro Twin site is not (WIDE) enough.. :( and im not going to risk my machine..

julian

The course is nice , plenty of room ..don't be a PUSSY.......... SARGE LOL Bring the pain baby !!!!

5d4cjo.jpg
AH too funny " DON'T Be a Pussy" :lol: Julian can do race four boats ( Great lot room wide) than Our Namba Nats race 6 to 7 boats so make "Risky" happen. I wish that will be there on Jan 2011 but I have to work

Don't forget the buoys will be 5 wooden pylons. :eek:

Of course thy will be wrapped in foam so thy don't get hurt. :lol:

If you have a real set you can use the ski ramp. :blink:

David

You will se who's the P***y when I arrive in Florida locked and load for battle old man. I'll make sure I run over that new tunnel you have lol.

Back