2011 NAMBA District 3 Race Schedule Florida

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Whitney

District 3 High Points Race Schedule 2011

February 19-20 Tampa Model Boaters (High Points Banquet)

March 19-20 Brandon Model Boaters

April 23-24 Gulf Coast RC Boat Club

May 14-15 Palm Beach RC Powerboaters

June 11-12 Space Coast Rudder Busters

July 9-10 Broward Model Boat Club

August 13-14 Tampa Model Boaters

September 10-11 Palm Beach RC Powerboaters

October 15-16 Space Coast Rudder Busters

November 12-13 Racing Association Of Miami

December 10-11 Gulf Coast RC Boat Club

The Tampa Club is waiting on the City (St Petersburg) to approve the lease. Government sure moves SLOW but it will all be worth it. The pond is one of the best that I have ever seen in all my days of racing. Well protected, big enough for an Internats event.

As for the schedule, the Tampa Club will be having a club meeting in the next couple weeks to vote on accepting the scheduled races and decide about hosting the District Awards. The schedule was announced ahead of this important meeting for our Tampa Model Boat Club. It is hoped that the Tampa Model Boat Club will be able to get everything installed and ready for the February race. Stay tuned....

As for where the new pond is and info about the new pond, please visit our website at: http://tampa-model-boat-club.com

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tampa Club is waiting on the City (St Petersburg) to approve the lease. Government sure moves SLOW but it will all be worth it. The pond is one of the best that I have ever seen in all my days of racing. Well protected, big enough for an Internats event.

As for the schedule, the Tampa Club will be having a club meeting in the next couple weeks to vote on accepting the scheduled races and decide about hosting the District Awards. The schedule was announced ahead of this important meeting for our Tampa Model Boat Club. It is hoped that the Tampa Model Boat Club will be able to get everything installed and ready for the February race. Stay tuned....

As for where the new pond is and info about the new pond, please visit our website at: http://tampa-model-boat-club.com
Marty, I am just a call or email away to come lend a hand helping you, Rod and the club get the site ready. Hope the city comes thru for you! It will be great to have the Tampa club back up and running!

I have been asked to gather names and email address of those interested in being ACTIVE members of Tampa Bay Model Boat Club. This will allow us to contact all parties when and where the meeting will be held. Those who would like to partake in this club please email or call with the requested info to

[email protected] or call 334-477-6585

Thanks

Back