2011 Jack Kohlmeyer Classic Evansville IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Boaters,

I am setting up the heats and will need to check people in ASAP Saturday morning.

Here's the deal, Im leaving town at 8:00 Saturday morning. I need to have EVERYONE checked by 7:30. If you have entry changes, especially additions I need to know ASAP.

Happy Boating,

Boaters,

I am setting up the heats and will need to check people in ASAP Saturday morning.

Here's the deal, Im leaving town at 8:00 Saturday morning. I need to have EVERYONE checked by 7:30. If you have entry changes, especially additions I need to know ASAP.

Happy Boating,
Jeff,

Put me down for open hydro. Yellow / 2.4

L. Burford

Jeff,

I will not be bringing my twin. Props got stolen at Hobart and New ones will not be done in time. It WILL be ready for Charleston.

Stu
Stu,

Sorry to hear about your props. Thats just a shame, someone would get more enjoyment out of watching your boat run than having props that are probably useless on any other application.

Jeff Scratch my A-Hydro still couldnt get the throttle issue fixed. are you going to be around any this weekend? if possible need to ask you a few ?'s about it.

Jeff,I will not be bringing my twin. Props got stolen at Hobart and New ones will not be done in time. It WILL be ready for Charleston.

Stu
Stu I have a prop box full of mark (shoboat) 80 Twin props I can deliver to you so you can race let me know ok.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
WEll I hate to hear it..... Just built a entire TWIN in about 2 days..... NEW DESIGNED 2011 - 2012 ROADRUNNER XTREME TWIN.... If it all comes together?? You boys better pak a LUNCH in CHARLESTON !!!! Just need to run the Engines in....... Love those SUPER FREAK RS101....... Here Kitty Kitty!!!!!!

DING DING DING................ LETS GET READY TO RUMBLLLLEEEEE!!!!! :D :D :eek: :lol: Duck...If you can the WATER will be FLYIN!!!! BROWNING RS 101's LOADED AND READY TO FIRE!!!!

Sorry boys, but the A (.12)-Hydros are cancelled due to lack of entries. We have 149 boats, that makes 29 heats per Round with alot of 5-7 boat heats. Its going to be great racing as usual! (15) 1/8 Scales makes it the biggest class which just amazes me

Thanks to all who are coming.

Joe, Jose and chuck get her done kick some azz for me and show them what big blocks are all about.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, unfortunately the parts for my D Tunnel did not arrive. Please scratch my entry for D Tunnel only. See you Saturday.

thanks again

jack land

hobbico

Back