2011 Jack Kohlmeyer Classic Evansville IN

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddy Benedict

Here is the flier for the fall race in Evansville In. on September 24th and 25th. There will be open water on Friday the 23rd from noon till 5 or so. Please contact Mike Schindler at [email protected] or 812-760-8036 if you have any questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddy

Are we doing shirts this year? If so do you want sizes?

I thought Mikey had a gmail account.

DonB

Last edited by a moderator:
Rcracingevents missed the Scale and added A-Hydro, from what Buddy posted on the flier.

The RCracingevents form has been updated to include Scale. The entry is SOLD OUT right now, but I will try and get that fixed. I don't think we will get enough to make A-Hydro a class, just want to give it a chance.

WOW, 19 classes with 40 openings per class makes 760 entries. Guess you will be having a week long race. May want to make some adjustments and slim that down.

LOL the default is 16,we regularly have more sport 40s then that even 20 rtrs a time or 2....

I see the UNLIMITED has been added for this Event...... Great chance for all boaters to cross over to different classes & Fuels.

Mikey,it looks like the rc entry site is charging for an additional

Boat.i think it probably is spaced wrong,not real sure and not a big

Deal to me. 5 Boats should be 55.00 it says 65.00.

Mark

We plan to be there. Nothing like a little Fall racing with the Water & Air cools off........

Joe W had so much fun doing the King Of The Lake we added UNLIMITED to the race........

Right now I plan on coming again this year. I'm off of work but that is subject to change...

BB

Maybe we can get Ward in the Unlimited class... & Lawson needs a Geezer Starter Wheel on his Gas Rigger too. I finally got it started about 45 minutes after the race was over @ Dark & about 350 pulls on the cord She came to life & Put down some fast laps....

Sammy I think your going to have to run your 40 Mono in the Open Mono class..... we will give you a lap........

Maybe we can get Ward in the Unlimited class... & Lawson needs a Geezer Starter Wheel on his Gas Rigger too. I finally got it started about 45 minutes after the race was over @ Dark & about 350 pulls on the cord She came to life & Put down some fast laps....
Joe,

Geezer starter on order. I thought we would never get it started. The low speed needle was way off. Thanks for your help. See you in September.

L. Burford

Back