2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We would like to see your Smiling Face........... Right before we Blow Some Prop Roost into it......... Make it if you can Man, its gong to be a Wild One..... Dont jump the start & watch for the Dead boat in the B A C K........... Dam that was close......

Hey Julian,

Glad to see you up this early. Don’t worry about me, Gamma always make sure I fresh batteries in my Hearing Aid so I can hear my Pit Man. Doesn’t mean I do what he tells me, but I hear him… Now a word of advice, don’t die in front of me. I will run you over. Everyone has seen me do it…… :blink:

As far as driving as well as I type? Well, you may want to work on that yourself. I see allot of Seconds and thirds on that signature of yours……. :ph34r:

Cheers,

W
i wont die in front of my friend so i wont worry about that but please don't run over my boat on purpose lol :blink: . well everywhere i have stepped foot in to race im competitive. i don't care about where i place its about having fun for me. its gonna be a good race. ill take 2nd and 3rd places all day as long as im having fun thats whats counts. what events have you won recently this year ? :lol:

Nothing but love for ya Will ill see you in SC.

Julian

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Julian,

Just shaking your tree a bit. We save the real smack talking for the Drives stand......

I do appreciate the Love as long as it's not Prison Love.......

Now go back and re balance them props!

Eric Canto Florida, Jeff Lutz Alabama, William Shackford Texas........ I know you guys are Looking Hard at the Entries!!!! THIS IS IT!!!!!!!! Groom your Engines & Attend the Wildest NITRO TWIN Event of the Year!!!!!!
JOE, LOL!!!!!!!!!! THIS MADE MY STOMACH RUMBLE,THEN I FARTED AND MOVED ON!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS SMELLING THE SALT OFF THE BOW OF MY OFFSHORE FISHING BOAT,LAST WEEK,THINKING I NEED TO SMELL SOME NITRO! MY PROBLEM IS THE TWIN IS THE ONLY BOAT I COULD HAVE READY.BUT----- YOU CALLED DOWN THE THUNDER AND NOW YOUR 'GONNA' GET IT.-DON PINCKERT- IS COMING WITH A -TWIN- SOLID MOUNT "PINCKERT PAD" INFESTED EGO KILLER WITH YOUR NAME ON IT.HE SAID ROADRUNNERS ARE ROAD KILLS,AND JUST BECAUSE IN THE CARTOON THE COYOTE NEVER CAUGHT THE ROADRUNNER-YOU HAVE ANOTHER THING COMING!!!!!!!!! YA'LL GIVE ME A WEEK,I'LL SEE IF I CAN COMMIT. JEFF LUTZ

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome

Hi Julian,

Just shaking your tree a bit. We save the real smack talking for the Drives stand......

I do appreciate the Love as long as it's not Prison Love.......

Now go back and re balance them props!
Will you know i have alot of respect for you.No Prison Love lol i don't roll like that HA HA. Smack Talking is great LOL. but we are going to have fun in SC. My Twin props are all ready for racing i have 4 sets ready to roll..

Julian

boat is race ready.

Jeff as we say... BRING THEM ALL...... That includes Pinckert & His Toys........ We want all of the GO FAST GUYS!!!!!!! Don can Say what he Wants!! He will have his Hands Full when he Gets There........ the ROADRUNNERS have changed since Don raced against them 100 years ago...........We have Caught the Coyote & We BBQed him.... Tasted like a ole GATOR....... Ralph is entered... Don can get all he can stand in Charleston S/C TWIN CLASS...... COME on over to where the Competition is Racing........

Jeff. P.s. let him know the Bullsxit Stops..... When the Green Flag Drops......... Do you Guys Need Directions?

Jeff, Let Don know we dont race K/B`s Anymore & Dont let him jeopardize his Hall of Fame Status by getting his ars Smoked in Charleston.........

Jeff as we say... BRING THEM ALL...... That includes Pinckert & His Toys........ We want all of the GO FAST GUYS!!!!!!! Don can Say what he Wants!! He will have his Hands Full when he Gets There........ the ROADRUNNERS have changed since Don raced against them 100 years ago...........We have Caught the Coyote & We BBQed him.... Tasted like a ole GATOR....... Ralph is entered... Don can get all he can stand in Charleston S/C TWIN CLASS...... COME on over to where the Competition is Racing........
ROTFLMAO !!!! Now that's some SMACK !!!! :D :D :D

Jeff, Let Don know we dont race K/B`s Anymore & Dont let him jeopardize his Hall of Fame Status by getting his ars Smoked in Charleston.........
I fixed my typo "invested",I meant "infested". Don never raced a roadrunner.1990 Sarasota nats to my knowledge was Don's last race.At that race Bobby told me he was going to build the Roadrunner.Hey, have you boys broke the 80 mph barrier yet???? I don't want to 'Detune' my twin if I come!!!!!!! Jeff L

Jeff, BRING ALL YOU GOT, You Will NEED it....... Don`s K/B`s & Dial A PROP Will Not get it Done........ NOW you know Where & When the race is. If you Dont Show? We Understand Man!!!!!!!!!

I fixed my typo "invested",I meant "infested". Don never raced a roadrunner.1990 Sarasota nats to my knowledge was Don's last race.At that race Bobby told me he was going to build the Roadrunner.Hey, have you boys broke the 80 mph barrier yet???? I don't want to 'Detune' my twin if I come!!!!!!! Jeff L

We are all over 80+ mph bring the heat and your A game. Make sure your engines stay running.

Julian

We are all over 80+ mph bring the heat and your A game. Make sure your engines stay running.

Julian
Julian, I don't know you but have heard your name from a local tunnel man "Buddy Lowe".I'm glad to hear you guys are running 80+ ----------21---------- YEARS ago at the 1990 nats,there were some twins that ran 80+ also.I watched them, in rough water. In between then and now,I've seen alot of twins run slower.Todays engines out of the box allow some speeds for alot of guys,that would have never got them running that fast years ago.But, even with todays engines,some guys still only manage 79-84 slick water running balls out.Then they go out of town,and don't run that.I don't know how good Buddy's memory is,but many years ago,I had a heat race 90 boat running 98 mph.Buddy seen the boat in 95* weather run 96.2 mph on a stalker himself.When I took it to heat races I backed it off,pulled out the pipe,less prop,still had it running 90 when I left the house.Out of town it ran close to that speed.Back then it was real hard to dodge boats at that speed.I super detuned it to 80-82,and won a bunch of races.I had a 45 boat heat racing 86,again years ago, took it to 1 race,and it pissed people off,I detuned it.A couple of years before that Andy Brown and Stan Simpson had a 45 heat race boat that would run 90+. The last internats that they timed boats,there were some 45 boats clocked (and placed) with speeds well under 70 mph.My point?? There are still some things in setups NOT DISCUSSED on the internat TODAY that boaters like you can learn from guys like me.Around 5 years ago in Atlanta,a big time model boater through his twin out in open water,good slick water, ran some long good shots down the straights getting clocked by a stalker at 82 mph,made 1 pass at 84.Don't get me wrong thats good speed,but people started clapping and "woo hooing " at what they had seen.All I could do is grin... Hey Joe,after 4 posts I realized you may have took me serious about Don coming,just so you know I made that up.If I can't make it,I hope you guys have a good time,See ya,Jeff

Jeff i have heard also that your twin is a rocket ;-) and i have heard good things about you also. there are twins that are slow that i have observed and there are some that are fast. Also its true with setup comes more speed but i always say its not the fastest boat that wins its the boat that can survive the heat. i have seen some racers go really fast with twins and they did not finished all their heats. I also have seen the slowest guy in the field win a Nat's because he completed all his heats.

I'm always willing to learn from everyone 99% of the Twin racers i know have helped and gave me some input of what i need to do and what i don't need to do. yes i can say i have only won the Orlando Winternats this year and came 2nd or 3rd in the rest of the events i have participated with my Twin. but i learn something new every time i go out and race.

i always run my Twin very extremely conservative long pipe,small props easy on the needles compare to everyone else i would be the slowest twin in the class LOL.

Im pretty satisfied with what i have right now i race for fun and i get the time to spend time with great friends that's the most important thing for me.

i hope we get to meet some time i hope you get to come to SC we would have some fun.

Julian

WOW!!!! After all that talk you guys got to show up so we can all learn something. Hammering on the keyboard doesn't cut it on the water.

WOW!!!! After all that talk you guys got to show up so we can all learn something. Hammering on the keyboard doesn't cut it on the water.
Hey Ralph,You are sooo right!!! I've heard your newest twins with the 101's are killers. I would actually love to have some paint swapping twin heats,it would be fun. I fitted that roadrunner cowl on my twin,looks good.See ya,Jeff

I dont know about killers but we have been successful with them. Just trying to improve on what we've been doing and always looking for some competition to see what we have to improve on next. You know what they say if you're not movin the bus is going to run you over. Glad to hear the cowl worked out for you so you have no excuse to come out then. LOL Oh with the G10 sponsons in a variety of colors I dont paint anymore so we will have to swap something else. Good talking to you and if you can swing it you wont be dissappointed.

are there any other boats running in chuckytown?? or just the twins :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: . just having some fun, awesome class to watch, just WAY out of my price range. all i can afford to race & FEED are the little .21's, although i do have one of them running just over 80 :ph34r: ...........

Latest posts

Back