2008 IMPBA D-2 schedule

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ron Olson

I'm going to try to make a few races this season and need to see if I'm going to need to use any vacation time. Being high on the seniority list I have to get my choices in soon or lose my spots. Anything at least tentaive for now? I'm looking at mostly Michigan events.

You got to be kidding Ron, the Old Boys Club hasn't spoken yet. Their racing first and will come up with a schedule later.

Ron,

The final details are being worked out. It is taking longer than normal because of new races being added to what was already a busy schedule. Coordinating dates between a dozen clubs, some of whom have to coordinate there dates with land owners or municipalities can take time.

-Bob Nauss

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year two big events really through wrenches into the works so hopefully this year things will get back to some kind of normalcy.

The problem at work is that in the first round of getting vacation time is that you can only pick two weeks in "prime-time", June through August until everybody gets a shot then later you can try for what spots are left. I need to get my spots in soon as if I get a bid into another department (which should be coming up soon) I can carry those over into that department. What might mess me up is that I won't know what shift that I'll be on for sure.

I saw that thee is one new club this year and we're still seeing what we can do to get a race on this side of the state but that wouldn't happen until 2009 at the earliest.

Mark,

Currently there is no IMPBA D2 website. The person who created it and was running it has fallen off the face of the earth. Kevin has tried to contact him since last summer. He is not replying to emails or phone calls. I figure he was abducted by aliens.

-Bob

The local MMEU Electric guys (http://mmeu.com/) are also interested in the D-2 Schedule. If you'd allow us in some of the big boat classes (1/8, Open.. etc) we can do demos and/or compete. ;)

Mark,
Currently there is no IMPBA D2 website. The person who created it and was running it has fallen off the face of the earth. Kevin has tried to contact him since last summer. He is not replying to emails or phone calls. I figure he was abducted by aliens.

-Bob
Bob, Have Kevin contact me if you want. I do our website and maybe able to help.

Mike PMBC

Last year two big events really through wrenches into the works so hopefully this year things will get back to some kind of normalcy.The problem at work is that in the first round of getting vacation time is that you can only pick two weeks in "prime-time", June through August until everybody gets a shot then later you can try for what spots are left. I need to get my spots in soon as if I get a bid into another department (which should be coming up soon) I can carry those over into that department. What might mess me up is that I won't know what shift that I'll be on for sure.

I saw that thee is one new club this year and we're still seeing what we can do to get a race on this side of the state but that wouldn't happen until 2009 at the earliest.
I'm I hearing the strains of a FF?....LOL

Mike

PMBC

Latest posts

Back