*** 2007 ATLANTA SPRING NATIONALS ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Well it's that time of year again... The entry form for the Atlanta Model Boaters 2007 SPRING NATIONALS is now available!

Go to: www.ambspringnats.com for all of the latest information (including the entry form).

We are also seeking sponsors for the event @ this time. The sponsor letter can be downloaded from the website.

Last year we had over 100 drivers and 300 boats... The race SOLD OUT in a record breaking 18 days!!! Do not delay, fill out your entry and send it in TODAY!!!

We look forward to seeing you in April!!!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in for scale and sport 40!! Really enjoyed myself last year and wish April would hurry up and get here!!

Mark U-5

Four Florida Scales and Three Sport 40's mailed in entries today. We don't want to miss this one. For Pitboy: We have asked that our race date be changed. Ahead a week or back a week. Haven't heard anything since our request went in. So as not to miss the Atlanta race we mailed our entries today. Perry

Thanks guys!!!!

April will be here before you know it...

Now, I have to get started on the T-Shirt design for this year.

Lamar

Four Florida Scales and Three Sport 40's mailed in entries today. We don't want to miss this one. For Pitboy: We have asked that our race date be changed. Ahead a week or back a week. Haven't heard anything since our request went in. So as not to miss the Atlanta race we mailed our entries today. Perry
Sounds good Capt'n. Now if we can just figure out a way to keep you settled down on the Drivers Stand. :D

My hydro entries went in the mail today too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Todd: That may be an impossible task!!! Really glad to hear that you have your entries in. Can Atlanta handle you, Jack, Steve, Mark and me? I don't mean the race I mean the restaurants. Perry

Todd, looks like our race will have to be changed because half our club will be in Atlanta. :) I will be ready for some GA BBQ!!

Mike: Now I know Atlanta can't handle us. I forget how many restaurants we were thrown out of last year but we may break a record this year with you and Dr. Marvin added to the original list. Lets just hope that Lamar doesn't check with Longhorns and a few of the others as he might be forced to turn down our entries. Entries for boat racing that is. Not entries for grazing. I have missed running against you Mike but now that my "head is screwed on straight" (no joke) I am starting to practice at the pond again and haven't busted up anything yet.

It looks like our Space Coast Rudder Busters race will be moved ahead a week so that we can race at Eau Gallie and then move north the following weekend to Atlanta. Perry

It looks like our Space Coast Rudder Busters race will be moved ahead a week so that we can race at Eau Gallie and then move north the following weekend to Atlanta. Perry
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Perry thanks for championing this move!

BTW, I have no affiliation w/ any of the restaurants in town so... :p

SPRING NATS SPONSOR UPDATE

Our first trophy sponsor has stepped forward. The AMB's would like to thank Dan Warrick and CDockpirates for sponsoring the following classes:

1. LSG 23-30 Mono CDockpirates.com

2. LSG Crackerbox CDockpirates.com

Thank you for your generous support!

Lamar

Walt Barney @ TANKS-2-U has donated two gift certificates redeemable for one of his top notch custom Stainless Steel fuel tanks.

Thanks Walt!!!

Lamar

Hey there Lamar, how often are you going to update the class entry lists on the website? :D
Don,

This year we will not be posting anything until the race is full and the final class listings are complete... :rolleyes:

The only exception will be if we need additional entries to fill any of the classes after we hit the cap. ;)

Lamar

Latest posts

Back