*** 2007 ATLANTA SPRING NATIONALS ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Gang,

Mark Sholund of Props-4-U has graciously donated 21 gift certificates, good for 1 free propeller each to be awarded to the individual winners of each class @ the 2007 AMB SPRING NATIONALS. Additionally, the winner of the 2007 "Twin Shootout" will receive a free set of race ready propellers of their choice.

Thanks Mark, we appreciate your support!!!

Remember, the sponosor letter can be downlaoded from the offical 2007 AMB SPRING NATIONALS Website. You can also E-mail me through the website or send me a Private Message through IW or JRCBD.

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB

Last edited by a moderator:
SPRING NATS SPONSOR UPDATE

Hey Gang,

Pat Mulvany and PCMBOATS Racing have stepped up to sponsor the LS 27 Sport Hydro Class.

Dick Tyndall and Virginia Craftsman have agreed to sponsor the Sport 40 and 60 Scale classes. The winners of the Sport 40 and 60 Scales classes will also recieve a Turn Fin & Bracket courtesy of Virginia Craftsman. Virginia Craftsman will also be donating misc. items for our raffle.

Many thanks to these fine folks!!!

Thanks,

Lamar Huff

President AMB

Thanks guys!!!!
April will be here before you know it...

Now, I have to get started on the T-Shirt design for this year.

Lamar
Lamar Why is Your Dist Not already became NAMBA?? It would end the current battels in your dist.... :blink:

Thanks guys!!!!
April will be here before you know it...

Now, I have to get started on the T-Shirt design for this year.

Lamar
Lamar Why is Your Dist Not already became NAMBA?? It would end the current battels in your dist.... :blink:
Enough of the sxxt stirring Joe. :angry:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It may be Sooooooooooner than you think........ Maybe the board would pull their heads out of the sand, or where ever it is? when it happens.....? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are there still spots open for F Mono , F - Hydro and Twin Shootout ? I followed the link , just looking for the most updated in fo . Thanks .

Last edited by a moderator:
do you guys have special award for a new comer?? :p

i'm lookin forward with 3 tunnels and sport 20 hydro for the entry..hoping a buddy of my will come with me,,,kinda long drive...

jul

Are there still spots open for F Mono , F - Hydro and Twin Shootout ? I followed the link , just looking for the most updated in fo . Thanks .
Last update is a month old. Hopefully Lamar can find some time to update the entry list soon. I'm sure he's real busy already getting this event set up for this year, always a good time. B)

Last update is a month old. Hopefully Lamar can find some time to update the entry list soon. I'm sure he's real busy already getting this event set up for this year, always a good time. B)
I am looking to make a decision this week to go or not , I have heard this is " IT " when it comes to races . Maybe someone who knows him can pass on the message there are people trying to find out . Thanks !

TOM

All the contact infomation is on the flyer. You can view that by following the links at the beginning of this thread.

As far as one can tell there are A FEW places left!! HURRY is the my advice..

As this being THE RACE If you come you will RACE!!!! I can GUARANTEE FAST!!!!

Or get out run!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:

TOM
All the contact infomation is on the flyer. You can view that by following the links at the beginning of this thread.

As far as one can tell there are A FEW places left!! HURRY is the my advice..

As this being THE RACE If you come you will RACE!!!! I can GUARANTEE FAST!!!!

Or get out run!!! :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol:
Chuck , talked to Ms Morton last night and entry is going out today . Looks like a nitro kind of weekend for me ... all the lawn equipment is staying home for this one !! Might need some help pitting , I'll be heading up solo . See Ya .

:D Tom,

I'll be there if you need some pit help when I am not pitting

for my brother or Glover. Will see if a coulple of Florida guys

can get in the shootout.

Keith

I was just wondering... what is the difference and the need for IMPBA Winter Nats, Spring Nats and Internats in July. Do you offer different classes like they do for the Olympics and Winter Olympics? Just curious? I see so many nationals over here how do you know who is really number one?

Latest posts

Back