2006 Spring Nats Entries

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****************** DON !!!!!! VIRGIL!!!!!**************

WOULD EITHER OF YOU CMDI RACERS LIKE TO ENLIGHTEN ME AND THE REST OF US TO THE

ENTRY THAT WE RECIEVED TO TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

IS IT THAT ALL THE HYPE FROM LAST MONTH HAS BOUGHT US A SET OF A/A PROS IN A TWIN.

DRIVEN BY MR.CMDI HIMSELF.............. ;) ;) ;)

IF YOU HAVE NOT ENTERED YOUR ARE GOING TO MISS A TREAT.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

THAT RIGHT GUYS WE HAVE AND ENTRY IN THE NAME OF????????????????? FOR

TWIN SHOOT-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THE DRIVING STAND WILL GIVE US THE TRUTH.................

COULD BE ANOTHER PROPAGANDA LEAK FOR THE FASTNEWS AGENCY????????????????

:p :p ATLANTA SPRING NATIONAL 2006 @ NATURALLY FRESH LAKE!! BE THER OR BE SQUARE

IT GETTING HOT IN HERE :p :p :p BUT KEEP THE CLOTHES ON!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT RIGHT GUYS WE HAVE AND ENTRY IN THE NAME OF????????????????? FOR

TWIN SHOOT-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY THE DRIVING STAND WILL GIVE US THE TRUTH.................
Well since you have the entry you tell us.................. :p
My entry is going out today , this is going to be awesome . I have never been to the site , someone feed the fire with some site pics from past races !! Roadrunner Xtreme - Mac 84's .

My entry is going out today , this is going to be awesome . I have never been to the site , someone feed the fire with some site pics from past races !! Roadrunner Xtreme - Mac 84's .

HERE are some pics from the 2005 Spring Nats...

Lamar

DON

JUST................BECAUSE IT SAY " RIP VANWINKLE" ON THE ENTRY FORM DOSE NOT MEAN THAT HE WOKE UP AFTER 20 YEARS SLEEPING UNDER THE TREE TO COME OUT AND RACE IN ATLANTA. IT COULD BE "SIMPLE"........... CASE OF " IDENTITY THEFT"!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope all of you Twin boys are going to come up to Evansville for the INTERNATS too. Sounds like a great twin season shaping up.

Atlanta site was very good, but I went down last year unprepared for the weather. It could be warm or cold. Last year was under 40 degrees each morning, so bring coats.

Brian

I hope all of you Twin boys are going to come up to Evansville for the INTERNATS too. Sounds like a great twin season shaping up.Atlanta site was very good, but I went down last year unprepared for the weather. It could be warm or cold. Last year was under 40 degrees each morning, so bring coats.

Brian
And some good rope to tie those canopys down. :eek:

Hey CHUCK,

What is RIP's IMPBA No., and how about another update.

Hey CHUCK,

What is RIP's IMPBA No., and how about another update.
I don't have names, but when I spoke w/ Norman last night we were at 210-215 boats (a couple entries had not been keyed in when we talked) and 19 Twins... Jeff Lutz from here on the board entered his twin and if I am not mistaken a couple of West Coast fellas are bring Twins too... Big C will undoubtley fill in the blanks soon...

Looks like it is going to be a nice mix of Nitro and Gas racing. The tunnels are the only classes that are thin...

Later,

Lamar

Lamar

I mailed my entry in almost 10 working days ago !! How about a update ..... Getting nervous !!!

Butch Jackson

;)

Gentleman........... If you have not seen your name posted and you KNOW that you sent your entry in you are in good standing. I will post an updated list by SUNDAY evening. "AT THE LATEST".

We know you are excited!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

There have been some developments in the names that have entered that will make this a race to remember. ;) ;) ;)

Hang in there. We will have a debriefing, and pass on ALL the information to you SHORTLY!!

Entries notice in the "Race Results"

Thanks to IW and Tom Moorehouse for giving US, model boaters a " soap box to stand on."

B) B) B)

Tom, Once the dust settles we will be able to see what is open and what is not. All entries were numbered and dated as they arrived. Placements will go according to that. Like Lamar said once all the ducks are lined up we will inform everyone that may have questions about their status.

Like Don said. She ain't song yet............ ;) ;) ;)

Back