2006 IMPBA Forms are posted

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rules

Hello All,

I have revamped and posted the 2006 IMPBA forms on the IMPBA website. These include the Membership, Club and Race Sanction. I also have several Lifetime Memberships still available. Send me (IMPBA Office) an email if you wish to sign up for one of these.

All of the missing SAW speed patches that we owe to several racers (including the 90 MPH MONO for Jerry Crowther) have been ordered. These should arrive before the next TT in Huntsville.

John Equi

Thanks Terry ,

Please use these new forms they have been changed to offer some new data so the office can offer new benifits to the membership. A current accurate membership list is one of the items. Same goes for the rest of the IMPBA forms. If you would please print out extras and hand them out at your boat club meetings District Meetings ect. it would help us help you and the organization. As John stated if you are interested in the Life Time Membership offer please contact John Equi the IMPBA Executive Administrative Assistant his contact information can be found on the IMPBA web site www.impba.net

Bill Zuber

IMPBA President

Back