2005 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jose I have Ralph`s RR (Front Sponson) Jig in the trailer. With a few pieces of G10 and Glue we can fix anything. Cut yourself a few spare Sponson short shafts just incase. Sponsons will not be a Problem. We bringing the RR Tech. Just to keep them all running. SHOW DOWN....... IN ATLANTA TOWN...... :p

John Knight said:
Brad Christy said:
Bobby,
Is B-Hydro not offered, or just no enties as of yet? Just asking for now.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

I know of 2 B hydros that have not yet entered but will. My son and I am two of the 3. The other is a club member. Do not wory, there will be a class. Atlanta usually has between 10-14 B hydros each year by race time.

85855[/snapback]

I entered 20 hydro but the site does not have the class listed. Is this a mistake?

Don Ferrette said:
Brad Christy said:
Bobby,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

I think they goofed. I entered B hydro & I'm listed in D hydro. :blink:

85835[/snapback]

Don & Joe,

I'll have them check and get it corrected on the next update. It looks like D & B hydro are all listed in D hydro for some reason. We'll get it fixed.

Thanks!

-Bobby

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe W said:
Jose I have Ralph`s RR (Front Sponson) Jig in the trailer. With a few pieces of G10 and Glue we can fix anything. Cut yourself a few spare Sponson short shafts just incase. Sponsons will not be a Problem. We bringing the RR Tech. Just to keep them all running.  SHOW DOWN....... IN ATLANTA TOWN...... :p
85917[/snapback]

This is starting to sound a little like when Joe Lovelace was there, "The bottom's for runnin, the sides are for bumpin". Let's just hope the Hooter's girls show up!

-Bobby

BOBBYH said:
Don Ferrette said:
Brad Christy said:
Bobby,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

I think they goofed. I entered B hydro & I'm listed in D hydro. :blink:

85835[/snapback]

Don & Joe,

I'll have them check and get it corrected on the next update.

-Bobby

85962[/snapback]

After looking again, they have me listed in D Hydro instead of B.

I previous years there have been some TRULY unforunate accidents with boats.

I an sure that no one Plans to run anyone over!!!!!!!!! But ,like NASCAR,as we will see on sunday, more than likely on the back strait. THING HAPPEN. THAT'S JUST RACIN. DW

Now " Let's kick it up a notch"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigChuck said:
I previous years there have been some TRULY unforunate accidents with boats.

I an sure that no one Plans to run anyone over!!!!!!!!! But ,like NASCAR,as we will see on sunday, more than likely on the back strait. THING HAPPEN. THAT'S JUST RACIN. DW

One of the biggest challenges is to avoid the pond monster holes. Especially those on the back straights. Some is grabbed by one and disappears or stuffs and there is no time to react. The Atlanta lake is famous for them. And there are some in the front straights as well. Those that have been there before should know where the monsters reside. No intention for being a crash and bang derby but it happens there every year. Just adds to the excitement and anticipation of the race.

Ahhhhh Haaaa... Pond Monsters... Now I know what has been happening to my boats. I always thought they were just set up too loose. :D

Just kidding...

Later,

Lamar

BOBBYH said:
Joe W said:
Jose I have Ralph`s RR (Front Sponson) Jig in the trailer. With a few pieces of G10 and Glue we can fix anything. Cut yourself a few spare Sponson short shafts just incase. Sponsons will not be a Problem. We bringing the RR Tech. Just to keep them all running.  SHOW DOWN....... IN ATLANTA TOWN...... :p
85917[/snapback]

This is starting to sound a little like when Joe Lovelace was there, "The bottom's for runnin, the sides are for bumpin". Let's just hope the Hooter's girls show up!

-Bobby

85963[/snapback]

I remember running with Joe and John Lovelace... Remember Tony Soloman too...

Later,

Lamar

The Atlanta Race is Filling UP.... Norman says 250 Cut off.... If you attending? You better get the entry in the mail..... This will be a good race with Plenty of Competition for all.... ;)

Back