2005 Atlanta Spring Nats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Better get your entries in early this year. I spoke w/ Norman yesterday and we already have nearly 70 boats entered. Being a 2 day event we limit the number of entries to 250.

Here is a LINK to the flyer.

Don't forget we have added the "TWIN HYDRO SHOOTOUT" to the event this year.

Later,

Lamar

Lamar. Got mine entered.... Myself & Partner 13 classes entered. COME 1 COME ALL..... If you got what it takes bring it to ATLANTA for a Throw Down in APRIL.... Nitro-Gas-Alky or Moon Fuel. They are going to line em all Up..... & Race.....

Joe W said:
Lamar. Got mine entered.... Myself & Partner 13 classes entered. COME 1  COME ALL..... If you got what it takes bring it to ATLANTA for a Throw Down in APRIL.... Nitro-Gas-Alky or Moon Fuel. They are going to line em all Up..... & Race.....
85775[/snapback]

Joe,

Cool... Sounds like you guys will be just as busy as I will. I entered 7 classes myself... Now I have to get to work. The 40 boat I picked up from Virgil has never been in the water and my new 60 mono is still under construction. Once I am done with it I have to put my crackerbox together... Geez, I need to get busy, time is running out.

See you in April!

Later,

Lamar

Lamar,are you going to do the entry list that

you talked about doing?Also,kind of curious

about the number of entries for the "Twin Shootout"

so far.Thanks.Mitch

Mitch Graber said:
Lamar,are you going to do the entry list thatyou talked about doing?Also,kind of curious

so far.Thanks.Mitch

85781[/snapback]

I will have a front row seat for that class. Plan on running in the F hydro class but mine is a single engine. I hope most of the twins will run only in the twin class. Have a nagging feeling that will not be the case.

Mitch Graber said:
Lamar,are you going to do the entry list thatyou talked about doing?Also,kind of curious

so far.Thanks.Mitch

85781[/snapback]

Mitch,

I do not know for certain if the registration list is going to happen. This is something that our new District Director (Bobby Halliday) was/is working on. He is on here a lot, maybe he can give you an update.

Wen I spoke w/ Norman on February 6th @ the pond there were either 5 or 6 Twins already entered.

Norman informed me this morning that so far we have a total of 35 drivers entered bringing 133 boats.

Lamar

Last edited by a moderator:
There will be PLENTY TWIN to go around. :lol: :lol:

I know of one tent that will have about SIX under its canopy. ;) ;) ;)

Look Look LOOK..................Did you see ELVIS :eek: :eek: :eek:

We're still working on it. If you go to our website and go to the race schedule page there is a "view entries" next to the Spring Nationals. I hope to have this active by the end of next week. With this being a race week for us, I doubt it will be active this week. I'll post on here when it becomes active.

Thanks for your interest!

-Bobby

Thanks for the info Lamar & Bobby.Looking forward

to the race and meeting you guys.Big Chuck,I will

put a small picture of Elvis on the back of my twin

so you get to see Elvis that weekend!!! LOL It's

gonna be a blast! Mitch

Mitch................I am SURE ELVIS will do all of his own talking. ;) ;) ;)

This is why the class is added in this format. So I will be a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FAST & FURIOUS TWIN STYLE.........................GIT-ER-DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bobby,

Is B-Hydro not offered, or just no enties as of yet? Just asking for now.

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

Brad Christy said:
Bobby,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

I think they goofed. I entered B hydro & I'm listed in D hydro. :blink:

Brad Christy said:
Bobby,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

Brad,

B-Hydro is on the race entry, so it is offered. I'm not handling the entries, but I believe non have been received for that class yet. D O/B Tunnel & Open Tunnel are also offered, but there's also no entries yet for those classes.

-Bobby

Bobby, I should be sending my entry for Sport 40, Scale, E Mono and F Mono after our race this weekend. I know there are several guys that are planning to come that I will remind to get them in. I see the guys I am going with arent even entered yet so I will light a fire for you!

Ron

Last edited:
Brad Christy said:
Bobby,

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

85825[/snapback]

I know of 2 B hydros that have not yet entered but will. My son and I am two of the 3. The other is a club member. Do not wory, there will be a class. Atlanta usually has between 10-14 B hydros each year by race time.

Will be entering 20 Hydro, F Mono, F Hydro, Twin Hydro. My boy will be running 40 Mono. Hope everybody brings plenty spare sponsons for Twin Hydro, I think we will need them, LOL.

Plenty sponsons :( :( :( You mean planty parts :ph34r: :ph34r: Not just TWIN.

Bring your shades and suntan location. This thing is Fixin to get HHOOOTTT!!!

A good supply of CA won't hurt. Either :lol: :lol:

Back