• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

20 Seaducer SD3 33 with Hardware / Servos - Price Reduced to $150 Shipped

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisCapaldi

Supporting Member
For sale is a 20 Seaducer SD3 33 inch boat. I picked it up over the summer off a fellow IW member. It's a bit rough but it's ready to go. It has it's hardware (Speedmaster drop mount drilled for a NR 21 and rudder), shaft, fuel tank, and servos. I'm looking for $150 shipped in the cont. US. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks,

Chris Capaldi

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering if the bottom has been worked on and repainted or if it was originally red? Also would you ship to Canada?

Brad

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Brad, I don't think the bottom was modified (it still has the bend towards the transom as it comes from Seaducer, no sign of any work). It looks like it was painted but I've got a feeling it was only to make the boat more visible on the water. Yes, I'll ship to Canada as long as you pick up shipping costs over $20.

Chris

Back