20 seaducer mono

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared Cruthird

Need a little help on set up its the orginal 20 seaducer it measures 31" overall. should i go surface drive or subsurface drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_2143.jpg

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2138.jpg

IMG_2139.JPG

Need a little help on set up its the orginal 20 seaducer it measures 31" overall. should i go surface drive or subsurface drive? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
if that is really old(early 90's) than it was a subsurface boat. my buddy had one and converted it to a surface drive and it ran pretty well but the layup was heavy. if you wanted a playboat ether drive setup would work, if you wanted to competitive race it you may want a newer hull

I have one I'm running a surface drive using a 440/3 prop boat is fast but has a handling problem in the turns when the water gets ruff (4 or 5 boats racing)thinking of maybe add some trim tabs...

Most all Surface Drive & Sub surface Drive boat had very different bottoms. ( especially in the breaking point area) You may move the drive line to a different position But you will Not end up with the best results. Surface drive set up (modern) on most Mono boat hulls today, is not a fix all for the older boat hulls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back