Seaducer 20 mono. 1996 version

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Lawrence

Hi
I have had this one unbuilt for a long time. I see that there are two positions shown in Seaducer instruction sheets for flex drive shaft placement. Looks like surface style ( right inside the bottom of the Vee). Or 3/8” below the vee. Which is best? Any motor recommendations?
Many thanks849A2E21-6E99-42CD-B6F7-AC60B1526C00.jpeg
Steve

older seaducers were sub surface drive, possibly yours. newer ones are surface drive. some tried surface drive on the sub surface hull with mixed results. call jerry at seaducer boats and see what hull you have. i have a 33'' ducer hull with a nova rossi 21 modded by brian sorgente and a shoboat 1614 prop, very fast mono

older seaducers were sub surface drive, possibly yours. newer ones are surface drive. some tried surface drive on the sub surface hull with mixed results. call jerry at seaducer boats and see what hull you have. i have a 33'' ducer hull with a nova rossi 21 modded by brian sorgente and a shoboat 1614 prop, very fast mono
Yea I have two 95 21 seducers I believe they are first gen and they are meant for sub surface drives

I would run it surface drive. You won't be disappointed. I run mine that way. It's fast the thing about our boat is it won't handle rough water like the newer models. I choose my races to go to where I know the water will suit that boat. Calm water . I run mi e at st louis race in May. Not to worried about speed. It's rough water. Have fun

a guy i used to race with went from sub surface to surface drive with his 21 ducer, this was back in the day when 21 monos were doing 45mph. not sure how well it would run in todays speeds but it ran well back then

Latest posts

Back