• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 World Servos

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blair Warren

Yeah I know....
default_smile.png

One new, one used. With servo mount.

$15.00 shipped

DSC00091.JPG

These servos are all that I used in my D, E and F monos for years. If I remember correctly they had a torque of 200 inch ounces at 4.8 volts. And best of all they were s-l-o-w. I still have some of them in the shop.

Dick Tyndall

Anyone remember what the torque was on these? I was thinking around 56 in/oz. I pitched about 10 of them that had the old style plugs when I was cleaning up and organizing to start back playing with toy boats again.

John

You didn't read my previous post, John! When World Engines was still in business I was buying a lot of items to use and sell at Virginia Craftsman. I would get a lot of "deals" by buying a lot of stuff and ended up with a bunch of these servos. Back then ( late 80's, early 90's ) Futaba radios used the old "G" style plug. When I switched from using Futaba 3EGX radios to a newer Futaba wheel radio I had to change the servos over to the "J" style plug. Easy to do. I actually put one of these servos in my Gas Rigger 6 years ago but I felt like the 200 inch ounces of torque wasn't enough on the rudder. People still tease me for using these things years ago.

Dick Tyndall

You didn't read my previous post, John! When World Engines was still in business I was buying a lot of items to use and sell at Virginia Craftsman. I would get a lot of "deals" by buying a lot of stuff and ended up with a bunch of these servos. Back then ( late 80's, early 90's ) Futaba radios used the old "G" style plug. When I switched from using Futaba 3EGX radios to a newer Futaba wheel radio I had to change the servos over to the "J" style plug. Easy to do. I actually put one of these servos in my Gas Rigger 6 years ago but I felt like the 200 inch ounces of torque wasn't enough on the rudder. People still tease me for using these things years ago.

Dick Tyndall
Hi Dick,

No I missed that - 200 in/oz, boy that's good for the time, I didn't remember them that strong. My old Futaba wheel radios had receivers with that old style plug. Still have them for the grand kids but have converted to DSM so the old receivers are still setting and probably will be pitched when we get back north.

Thanks, John

Latest posts

Back