2 WOF 30's bound for Aussie waters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poolschool

well, after much time 2 WOF 30's are almost ready to hit the Aussie water this Summer. These babies are ready for the panel shop - I'm sure Greg Mortlock will have these babies looking as good (or better) than a sheila in Dapto Leagues club on a Saturday Night. ;)

One of these boats is rumoured to be destined to be powered by a TT o/b at the hands of Tim Duggan. The other is for my brother-in-law. (gotta give him a boat to get him racin)

Gino :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The twins!!!!

Well they look fantastic Gino!

Now Tim almost has a boat I know that He will put it to good use!

TTYL

Chris

Gino,

Nice looking boats there.. I might need to build a 30" one of these days...

Hi Gino

Good job mate

Whats the other one going to have as a power plant??

Mate put the pressure on me having to get it as good as those girls at the club :lol:

Cheers

Greg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Tim might be a little ashamed to run the TT due to all the recent Bad Press :unsure:

But my intention is to bring them "poll numbers" Back Up,,YEEHAAA!!! :lol:

WOW, really nice job, hope mine will turn out as good.

Please give us some feedback on how it runs with the TT21, as I will probably be running that same combo

WOW, really nice job, hope mine will turn out as good.

Please give us some feedback on how it runs with the TT21, as I will probably be running that same combo
Well,

if Greg Mortlock's TS2/TT combo is anything to go by,which was quite impressive, I dare say Tim's mod TT will not disappoint.

Gino :D

Lookin' great Gino! Can't thank you enough! Glad to see another 2 A o/b tunnel's hitting our waters too :)

The TT powerplant I'll be using is far from a stock engine. Not sure how it will compare to the Novarossi, MAC, or CMB as they weren't around in Oz when I last built / raced a TT (in 2000 when I won the nat's with one.) As long as it's close to the competition I'll be happy. The price was right!

I know what I've been able to achieve with one of these engines in the past - if I can repeat it, I should be able to stay on the same lap :p :p :p If not I might buy a MAC.

It arrived!

Gino - you're the man!! Thanks a bunch! The pic didn't do it justice - GREAT job!

Dave H, Greg M, Jerry W and Chris M - thanks for helping out too!

I think I'll be pushing it to have it ready for next sunday, but it will be ready for January!

Tim.

It arrived!

Gino - you're the man!! Thanks a bunch! The pic didn't do it justice - GREAT job!

Dave H, Greg M, Jerry W and Chris M - thanks for helping out too!

I think I'll be pushing it to have it ready for next sunday, but it will be ready for January!

Tim.

Ha Ha TIMS GOT HIMSELF A WOODY!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Seeya ta the NATS tim

Back