2 Visions just doing some test laps

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rene Danner

Here is a short vid of me and my Buddy running, We have had these boats for some time and they still run great.Thanks Shawn.

runs awesome rene, only one problem? how come it took you so long to pass your buddy?
default_biggrin.png
. cant wait to run with you guys. talk to ya soon

Visions are awsome race boats, not much can beat them or a well setup Lynx from Florida (I think the tears from baby Jesus helps settle them down)

Rene,

After watching your vids thats why I own 2 Vision Craft Boats, they are just a great and proven boat, looks good buddy

Beau

Looking good as always. Wish I had somebody to run with like that. Have you guy's tried the ABC 1515 that Mark is talking about?

Looking good as always. Wish I had somebody to run with like that. Have you guy's tried the ABC 1515 that Mark is talking about?
Yes Shawn that was a 1515 on my Vision, The acceleration is Awesome, if I move the motor up it is crazy fast out of the hole. This is a GC prop for sure, Mark does a great job on them all of them for that matter and yes I am lucky to have my Buddy there every weekend for sure.

Thanks Guys.

Robert I am about 1/8 up on the bullet from my setup board and neutral. It may change with motor and pipe combos.

Does any one have the phone number for that abc 1515 prop that you are talking about. Is that a 2 blade? is there any pics? Letme know thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Randy,

I have them in stock.

Send me your email address and I will send you a few pictures.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

231-590-3023

Randy,

Your email address is not working.

Pictures came back to me.

Maybe a text number?

Let Me Know?

Mark Sholund

Back