• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2/Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calypso

2 engines for sale. CMB 91RS/AAC Normal, and a COUNTER. Rotors have been clearanced. Not CC`d. Turbo, and normal button. Oil slots in sleeves have been cut. 375 a piece or 700 for set. These motors have NOT been fired. Pics available on request files to large for upload. [email protected]

Thx for looking...Eric lis

NEW PRICE $300 a piece, or $550 for the set with shafts. Please email me or call 7726338978

Shafts included with sale as set. L&R rotation.

Last edited by a moderator:
2 engines for sale. CMB 91RS/AAC Normal, and a COUNTER. Rotors have been clearanced. Not CC`d. Turbo, and normal button. Oil slots in sleeves have been cut. 375 a piece or 700 for set. These motors have NOT been fired. Pics available on request files to large for upload. [email protected]

Eric if you want to email me the pics I will post them for you.

[email protected]

Andy

Eric, I would like to purchase the Normal Rotation RS91AAC. If it is still for sale? Let me know how you want payment ? jw

Eric if you want to email me the pics I will post them for you.

[email protected]

Andy
Andy, I sent the pics to your email. LMK if you got them. Thx Eric

Eric, I would like to purchase the Normal Rotation RS91AAC. If it is still for sale? Let me know how you want payment ? jw
Joe, PM sent....Thx

Joe, PM sent....Thx

Joe, you can send payment to [email protected]

I will ship the next day. Thx Eric
Joe hasn`t responded. So here is the NEW Price. Need to move these by Friday. $300 a piece, or $550 for the pair. would prefer to sell as a set. Also have the shafts for both. Shafts are included with sale as a set.

Joe, you can send payment to [email protected]

I will ship the next day. Thx Eric
Joe hasn`t responded. So here is the NEW Price. Need to move these by Friday. $300 a piece, or $550 for the pair. would prefer to sell as a set. Also have the shafts for both. Shafts are included with sale as a set.
Eric I will buy the Regular rotation RS91 engine for $300 How do you want to be paid? Check M/O PP ??? joe. or email me a @ [email protected]

Latest posts

Back