• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2 Novarossi 21 Long Strokes for Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobBonahoom

I have 2 NR 21 Long Sroke engines for sale. These include headers and pipes. The one with the turbo plug button has an AB pipe and the other has an OPS 3280 pipe. The engines are set up as shown in the attached pdf table.

Price is $300 $200 each with the pipes and headers. Price includes shipping in the lower 48 states. Payment by Pay Pal reguired prior to shipment.

004.JPG

003.JPG

NR 21 Long Strokes 1.pdf

Attachments

• NR 21 Long Strokes 1.pdf
    94.5 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bob,I see you are selling them both as a package deal. If you do break the pipes up to sell separately I would like first dibs on the Andy Brown pipe...thx

I will let you know it that changes Stan, but for now I want to keep the pipes and engines together.

THESE ENGINES ARE NOW $2OO EACH WITH THE PIPES

Price still includes shipping in the lower 48 of the US.

Bob, first, would you swap the pipes (std.plug mtr. & AB pipe) and second exactly which NR is this 5 port 7 port ,what year are these? a little info please! thanks, Rick Lindow

Rick,

I could switch the pipes so the AB pipe was with the standard plug. I have had these engines about 3 or 4 years and I can't remember much about them. I will take the head buttons off in the morning and take some pictures of the sleeves, etc. to try to give you a better idea about the porting, etc. Watch for that tomorrow.

Bob

I would like the one with the turbo plug sir > with out pipe {need header } $175.00

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Rick R. That is a deal. You get the turbo head, no pipe and header for 175 shipped. Send me a PM with your address, etc. and I will send you my pay pal address.

For Rick L. I still have the one with the standard plug and I will pair that with the AB pipe for $200. Let me know. Here are pics I just took of that engine. Both engines are exactly the same in terms of porting, turbo crank, etc.

100.JPG

200.JPG

300.JPG

400.JPG

500.JPG

600.JPG

700.JPG

800.JPG

900.JPG

Rick R. and Rick L.

The collet you need for these engines is an Octura Flex Hex, part number OCFHKB18. They sell for $11.95 from Octura. You can call Octura and they will send it to you. Call: 847-674-7351

Or you can call Glenn Quarles, he usually stocks them.

You are PAY-PAL~ED

SHIP TO >

Rick Reisinger

5428 e state blvd

Fort Wayne Indiana

pLEASE NOTIFI WHEN SHIPPING WITH METHOD USED and Tracking number Sir .............

Back