1st. JAE21 completed in Cape Town

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CapeTown73

Hi Guys,

Here are a few photos of my JAE21G2 ready for launch ! I'm not sure if I did the upload correctly.

This was my first wood build and the high quality of the Zippkits parts and instruction manual, made it an enjoyable experience.

I'm really happy with how this boat turned out and if it runs as well as it looks (to me), I'll be very happy.

Depending on the weather, testing will be this comming, or the following Saturday.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Wennie

Very Nice workmanship.....

I love when someone has pride in what they do...Awesome....

Great photos and captions also....

Joe

Very Creative Build............. I LOVE IT!!!!!! A lot to look at.

The pic gallery is awesome also.

VERY NICE JOB :) :) :)

Hi Guys,

Here are a few photos of my JAE21G2 ready for launch ! I'm not sure if I did the upload correctly.

This was my first wood build and the high quality of the Zippkits parts and instruction manual, made it an enjoyable experience.

I'm really happy with how this boat turned out and if it runs as well as it looks (to me), I'll be very happy.

Depending on the weather, testing will be this comming, or the following Saturday.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Wennie.
Congratulations my friend Wennie, this rigger is fantastic, i like very much all you innovations. You is one great engineer.

Giuseppe - Italy

Hi Guys,

Cheers,

Wennie.
Congratulations my friend Wennie, this rigger is fantastic, i like very much all you innovations. You is one great engineer.

Giuseppe - Italy
Hi guys,

Thanks for all the compliments, but the important test still lies ahead ! I'll post here again after it's first run.

Alexander, the boat weight is just on 4 and 1/2 pounds so it's slightly on the heavy side but I read somewhere that it's OK between 3 and a 1/2 and 4 and a 1/2 pounds ready to run without fuel.

Regards,

Wennie.

Back