1994 Tide

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brett are you talking about the lower profile cowl and scoop? I think someone in my district may have a mold for that. I'll ask him this weekend.

Brett are you talking about the lower profile cowl and scoop? I think someone in my district may have a mold for that. I'll ask him this weekend.
Either one Mike, if you could chase up the guy in your district to see if he has a mould to do this boat that would be great.

Does anyone know of any completed boats for sale?

Thanks,

Brett

Come to think of it he may have both. He had a 1992 Tide that had the big scoop. That boat unfortunately disappeared when another guy in my district that bought the boat and his trailer was stolen. Now my buddy has a 1999 Llumar with the smaller scoop. I'll see him this weekend at our club race. If he won't make one I'll see if I can get the mold and I'll make you one. I've been toying with the idea of building some cowl molds since some that were available are now not because of the passing of Troy McIntire. I already have a ton of wing molds I might as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
As many of you may or may not know, Jeff Heimkes has been graciously fullfilling orders for those who had previously had orders in with Troy.

Jeff would like everyone to know that his email address to contact him regarding RCSportscraft orders is now rcsportscraftjeff {at} hotmail.com

He may be able to help you out with your Tide cowling.

As many of you may or may not know, Jeff Heimkes has been graciously fullfilling orders for those who had previously had orders in with Troy.
Jeff would like everyone to know that his email address to contact him regarding RCSportscraft orders is now rcsportscraftjeff {at} hotmail.com

He may be able to help you out with your Tide cowling.
So Jeff is filling orders that have been paid but not shipped by Troy? I will email him with my lost order.

Thanks PHIL T

I talked to Jeff shortly after Troy's passing and he said that he and maybe others were going to try and fill those orders and maybe, maybe take some new ones. I didn't know he was doing that yet.

I know the Tide was not part of Troy's molds though. At least not the lower profile scoop cowl. I talked with Troy about it last year when that guy that had a Tide here wanted to do that cowl rather than the big scoop that he had. Troy actually suggested I talk to Dave Blacksten in RCU but I could never get a hold of him.

Back