• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1994 T-4 Ms. Bud 1/8 scale Hydro SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

I have a beautiful fiberglass Dave Baker T-4 1994 Ms. Bud. It is a rare to find Dave Baker fiberglass hulls. His work and boats are as good if not better than Fritz. The Boat has all the hardware, mount, custom turn fin, strut, ruddar, pipe holder, fuel tanks, cock pit window installed, extra cock pit cowling, Bob Violet remote needle. Has three Airtronics servos and on'off switch with two radio boxes. Boat has been painted the exact red and clear coated with top of the line automotive paint. The boat does not have the decals yet because Pacific Graphics has them on back order.

A new bare naked Dave Brown hull goes for $600 plus tax and shipping. My boat is in excellant condition and has been babied. I'm SACRIFICING at $750 or Best offer, wanted $800 plus shipping but like I said $750 plus shipping will work. That sounds like a lot but it's a steal of a price if you really know your hydros. It is NAMBA legal as well as any other race group.

Let me know if your really interested and I'll take pictures tomorrow. In case your wondering why I'm selling it, it's because I no longer have a truck to haul it.

The boat was built and painted by Roy Munoz. Drop your favorite motor, pipe and radio and race BABY!

Re:1994 T-4 Ms. Bud 1/8 scale Hydro

AEROMARINE.COM has most 1/8 scale boats for 350.00. MAYBE you should Lower your Price? If you want to Sale IT? Just a suggestion!!!!!

Joe,

HAHAHA. I like that witty comeback. But I hope to "sell" it not "sale" it

However, they owner will need a Quality boat that's race legal. Always worth buying a $1500 boat for half the price.

BIG DADDY. WHILE YOU WERE THROWING NAMES. YOU SHOULD HAVE NAMED SOMEBODY ELSE. YOU KNOW THAT A BOAT AINT SXIT TILL ANDY`S BLESSED IT. I HAVE PILE OF BOATS. BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE WORTH A FRACTION OF WHAT WE PAID FOR THEM ORGINALLY WHEN WE WANT TO SALE.

BIG DADDY. WHILE YOU WERE THROWING NAMES. YOU SHOULD HAVE NAMED SOMEBODY ELSE. YOU KNOW THAT A BOAT AINT SXIT TILL ANDY`S BLESSED IT. I HAVE PILE OF BOATS. BUT IT SEEMS THEY ARE WORTH A FRACTION OF WHAT WE PAID FOR THEM ORGINALLY WHEN WE WANT TO SALE.
Joe,

????????????What does that mean???Who's Andy, is he your local priest??

Yeah your right boats are only worth a fraction that's why I cut the price down drastically. Gotta give a deal to be a good seller.

I guess Andy's blessing may have helped but the original builder Roy Munoz, just as awesome. He and his son Peter build the nicest boats and some sweet hardware.

Look him up, he's a good dude!

SEND ME YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS I`LL SEND YOU A PIC OF A SCALE.

EVANSVILLE INDIANA HAS SOME AWESOME SCALE BOATS IN THERE CLUB. I LKE TO RUB TOO MUCH TO RACE SCALE CLASS BOATS.... F MONO F HYDYO IS MORE MY TYPE......

Hey Joe,

I got your e-mail. Nice boat. It's almost as nice as my T-4. LOL

The riggers are cool to but how do you do any rubbing w/those? That's too much money to bust those up don't you think??

Boat appers to be sold. Buyer is coming to pick it up Thursday if he doesn't go out of town for a trip.

Back