1993 T-plus U2 paint codes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robc

Hi can some one help me with the Paint codes for 1993 T-plus U2

as i would like to get it as close as pos to the big one

thanks

rob

Hi can some one help me with the Paint codes for 1993 T-plus U2

as i would like to get it as close as pos to the big one

thanks

rob
I can scan some parts that I have. I have 1/2 of the cowling from the two wing ( THAT BLOW OVER IN MADISON/ REAL BOAT) . I can get some real paint number for you Doug Shepherd

Last edited:
Doug if they are the same as the 98 U-2 T plus I would like them to please lol

Rick
From what I can remember, the colors were the same on both hulls. I will scan the yellow and red early this week. The Black will be a standard black. Doug

O.K Sorry on the delay, But Dupont had my scannner for repairs. T-Plus Codes Are

Yellow = Dupont Chromapreimer #778655F Base/ Clearcoat (Navistar color Code is #4429)

RED = Dupont Chromapreimer # 435738F Base/ Clearcoart ( National Fleet Color )

Black = Dupont Chromapreimer #99F Base/ Clearcoat (National Fleet Color )

All Colors were scanned from the REAL 1995 T-Plus Two Wing Cowling that I have. I Hope this helps Doug Shepherd madison, In

Last edited:
O.K Sorry on the delay, But Dupont had my scannner for repairs. T-Plus Codes Are

Yellow = Dupont Chromapreimer #778655F Base/ Clearcoat (Navistar color Code is #4429)

RED = Dupont Chromapreimer # 435738F Base/ Clearcoart ( National Fleet Color )

Black = Dupont Chromapreimer #99F Base/ Clearcoat (National Fleet Color )

All Colors were scanned from the REAL 1995 T-Plus Two Wing Cowling that I have. I Hope this helps Doug Shepherd madison, In
Hi doug

and thank you very much for looking in to it

thank you

rob

Back