• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1991 Miss Madison Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pat Bristol

Supporting Member
Scale 1991 Miss Madison 8806; RCU Registration, Complete with hardware and servo’s. Falk Marine Kevlar hull, very light and strong, 2 cowlings, Speed Master Rudder, Hughes turn fin, Jenson strut/flex cable, JR servo’s, rudder, throttle, canards. New set of assembled wings from Steve @ RC Boat Company, driver from Phil. New full set of decals from Wesley’s. Can be run as is but could use a complete repaint, standard cowl is damaged but repairable, wings on the boat have seen better days. I bought this boat from John Olson here on IntlWaters with the idea of changing it over to FE, but no time to finish.

Set up for CMB.

Boat is very fast and weigh’s about 12lbs ready to run; could be a great FE scale too…

575.00, Can meet within the Portland Or area, or shipping will be exact to you, I’m guessing no more then 50.00

For sale 005.JPG

For sale 007.JPG

For sale 008.JPG

For sale 010.JPG

For sale 004.JPG

Nice hull pat. I wonder why you didnt clean it up just a bit? The wear seems normal for a racing boat but for 500.00 id touch it up a little. please dont take offense it just seems for 50 bucks of paint you could ask 1000 for her. Thats a very nice scale. And it would make a great FE. Pm me lets talk if you dont move it right away Iyes may have a little extra cash after the holidays.

thanks Hugh

I like the boat alot has alot of potential .Got any pics of the interior. U can pm to me if you choose.

Last edited:
No offence taken. i know I could do some work and get more, but at this time with the 42% plane sitting in the background i just dont have time. It's a great boat for someone to get into the sport at a reasonable price. I'm a perfectionest. so if I start on it, i wont stop till it's like new.

I will post bottom and interior photo's tomorrow. Thanks..........

Back