• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1987 Eliminator 1/8th scale ARTR

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shawn Warren

For Sale is my 1987 U-21 Eliminator, Just add your RX, TX, Battery and Prop and go racing. This boat is very fast and handles like a slot car. CMB 67 powered with new high torque steering servo. The box is set up for third channel but I am not running with one. It comes with the UNW Registration, and I believe that the RCU is available as well if you live in the Washington State area. The boat has some bumps and dings but is solid it is also priced accordingly. I just ran it at the UNW Gold Cup last weekend. $700.00 plus $70.00 Shipping. (no stand do to shipping cost and size)eliminator1.jpgEliminator2.jpgEliminator4.jpgEliminator3.jpg

Shawn, Is this the hull built by Jeff Snell? I watched it run last year and yes, corners like a slot car. He won the Canadian nats with this hull as I remember....very unique hull.

Not the one Jeff built but just as fast! It is a blast, would sell shipped minus motor and pipe for $450.00.

Is the boat NAMBA legal ? Very unique, what kinda shape is the motor in ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Shawn

I'll give you $500.00 complete with stand. No need to ship. I'll pickup or have one of my RCU buddies pickup and bring to me.

Bill Brandt

509-947-2847

Shawn

I'll give you $500.00 complete with stand. No need to ship. I'll pickup or have one of my RCU buddies pickup and bring to me.

Bill Brandt

509-947-2847
Make that 550.00 instead of 500.00

Bill

I have over $500 just in the motor, header and pipe. The motor only has limited heats on it and is bone stock.

Here is a pic of the real deal....

402036_483589061651573_1026530575_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back