1984 Tosti Asti 1/8 scale Build

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let Josh sand on it then he can paint my sport40 as well
Well you have to finish that sport 40 first... I tell josh to get in touch with ya next year
default_wink.png
Im going to be your pit man all year you may not even start one race
Well ya do have a point Mikey, I figured I would shave my head like you so we could be Twinkies. I can't wait till we rollout the first episode of " on the mic with Mike"

BRADLEY DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You and Mike will force everyone else to wear sunglasses due to the glare
default_cool.png

Well you have to finish that sport 40 first... I tell josh to get in touch with ya next year
default_wink.png
Well ya do have a point Mikey, I figured I would shave my head like you so we could be Twinkies. I can't wait till we rollout the first episode of " on the mic with Mike"
We can practice at the big car race if you want

default_wink.png
We can practice at the big car race if you want
Deal

Now it's time to really get pushing on this. Cmb Crank will be back next week from Bouchie to put the motor back together and mount up, strut is in place just need to get the turn fin, rudder mounted, and should be right on schedule.

dre3de.jpg

Brad if I can find it Leon Kettle gave me a Tosti Asti pin back a looong time ago. I'll make sure to give it to you it would be great to display with your concourse picture. I'll start looking for it tomorrow.

244s941.jpg

This should be the last time you will see this like it is and the next time should be painted
default_smile.png

2ildkoy.jpg

2n80adw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
244s941.jpg

This should be the last time you will see this like it is and the next time should be painted
default_smile.png
Well I hope so, want me to call Josh and yell at him? Its just a few colors and some clear! I will leave the light on for you if you know what I mean

Mike, you like to stir the pot don't ya and about the light, I think Rocky aka Shazzam said he wanted to be my Stunt Double hahaha

244s941.jpg

default_smile.png
Well I hope so, want me to call Josh and yell at him? Its just a few colors and some clear! I will leave the light on for you if you know what I mean
BTW Mike I have some Crystal Light for ya with your name on it
default_wink.png

Should be getting back from paint on Thursday

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back