1981 Aronow Unlimited

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davetheacguy

Need some help ? My Friend passed away, His Daughters gave Me His unfinished 1981 Aronow Unlimited His Boat was built in the early 1990's bye Hap and Pat Mulvany. My friend purchased it with the idea of restoring it, and racing it. He worked on it for 10 years. It's perfect. He fell on some hard times and could never finish. It's My plan to finish and run ! However the Out drives were lost, the rest of boat is complete. I was planning on using Old Octura outdrives ( steering struts) they are proving hard to find. I've checked and found nothing ! Any ideas ! The hull is set up with twin OPS 29's. I'd like to keep it that way ! Any good idea would be help full !! Dave

I wish to Thank the Boaters for the reply's. However ! I need outdrives that will hook to flex shafts. Thanks Dave

Need some help ? My Friend passed away, His Daughters gave Me His unfinished 1981 Aronow Unlimited His Boat was built in the early 1990's bye Hap and Pat Mulvany. My friend purchased it with the idea of restoring it, and racing it. He worked on it for 10 years. It's perfect. He fell on some hard times and could never finish. It's My plan to finish and run ! However the Out drives were lost, the rest of boat is complete. I was planning on using Old Octura outdrives ( steering struts) they are proving hard to find. I've checked and found nothing ! Any ideas ! The hull is set up with twin OPS 29's. I'd like to keep it that way ! Any good idea would be help full !! Dave
1_7f533890c1fac2033163df288b60bb04-1.jpg

1982_Aronow copy.jpg

20150903_210234 copy 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back