• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

150+ RAW/NEW propellors (ABC, OCTURA, PRATHER)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kris, i wiil take the cocr 1614, the grim L38x52 & the abc 40x53/3

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris, i wiil take the cocr 1614, the grim L38x52 & the abc 40x53/3
Hey Robin,

COCR is already taken, others are still available and have your name on them. Send me a PM to confirm your address and we will work out the total and how you can pay later
default_smile.png

OK Kris, I also posted on your ozspec thread about something to fit a Dragon. When we figure that out, we can combine them.

Hi Kris,

I will take the X467 please, along with the two props from the OZSPEC page to the Goldy.

Hi Kris,

I would like:

ABC

1918/2

2014/2

2016/2

H-18

OCTURA

2 x 1667

Ship to:

Rocky Will

10130 S, Hunters Crossing Dr.

Haubstadt, IN. 47639

PM me with a Total

Just finishing off the race ready props now...I have noted all replies and will give you a total in the next few days

Price for the following shipped to 95204:

s15

42x55 x2

h-18

Last edited by a moderator:
Search on here for "prop charts" in forums, Alan. Or go to the manufacturers web sites, although octura doesn't have a website....a search here will bring up charts for all manufacturers. One word of caution, Mark Sholund/Shoboat says as these molds get older the props are not "exactly as described"

Most props still available..just ask

I will update the list and put photos of props that are still in packets and stuff. All original items and new and unused...some just dont have bags

Latest posts

Back