.12 Monohull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_nemesis

Hey guys, anyone know of a dealer whom I can get a sporty lil' .12 monohull kit to build up that won't break that wallet :unsure:

Currently there aren't too many. Warehouse Hobbies has the Mini Manta-Ray if you like the offshore look.

Grimmie made the Wild Thing 12 and 26 (the 26 was the epoxy-glas version and the 12, wood) but I don't know what the future of the molds are right now.

Electric hulls can be converted if you want to do the work. One of my .12 monos was one of two that were converted by a local boat builder for nitro use, Scott VanSlooten has the other and I think that his is still sitting on a shelf in his basement.

The Duams DV-10 is only 18" long and a tight squeeze for a .12, I know because I had one with an HB .12 in it.

I think the best .12 possible right now would be one of Ray fullers Dark Horse monos. I'm sure he would put rails in one if you ask. That boat ROCKS!

Blew By You, www.bbyracing.com used to carry a .12 mono kit in various stages of build and there is an Aussie company making RTR boats. We're still waiting on the word from Hyperformance on their Bruzer hull, RCBM has been trying to get their hands on one for a review.

You know that once Andy and the gang get the A/A .12 (or whatever they're going to call it) in production there will be a demand for a hot hull to drop them into.

As much as I want one of those MAC.12's I'm not holding my breath... Oh yeah,... I've got a hot hull to put it in right now!!!! Who wants a kit?

Blew By You, www.bbyracing.com used to carry a .12 mono kit in various stages of build and there is an Aussie company making RTR boats. We're still waiting on the word from Hyperformance on their Bruzer hull, RCBM has been trying to get their hands on one for a review.

You know that once Andy and the gang get the A/A .12 (or whatever they're going to call it) in production there will be a demand for a hot hull to drop them into.

Try Herb Stewart, he has a small mono that runs preatty good and shouldn't be priced to bad. Old #1-352-796-1518.

REK

Latest posts

Back