.12 .15 marine motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Andris Golts

Are the Thunder Tiger .15 pro motors any good ? What about the O.S. .15 CVM. What price should i be paying? I have a os .12 cv buggy motor does anyone know if there is a marine conversion for this motor meaning changing air cooled head to water cooling emailed os but got no response. Regards Andris Golts

ANDRIS, lOOK @ THE FOR SALE SECTION THERE IS A NOVA ROSSI .12 MARINE THERE FOR SALE. NOVAROSSI IS THE BEST THERE IS.......JOE.

The reason im looking for a marine conversion for the O.S. .12 CV is physicaly there is no room under the cowling for a air cooled buggy motor i dont want to chop up the cowl on my 1/16 scale showel nose hydro

Hey Andris:

Talk to Jason Boyd or Gary Preusse about it, they both have the OS .11 marine version motors and I'm sure the parts are available to convert your buggy motor. Gary is at 630-279-2451, think you know Jay!

The last that I knew, Gary still has one of the OS .11's that he set several records with and wanted to sell it cheap.

Thanks Rod. My compuker took a dump about 3 weeks ago, something in the IE went out. I got her back last night. I actually had to talk (and listen!) to the wife during the downtime.

Thanks Rod. My compuker took a dump about 3 weeks ago, something in the IE went out. I got her back last night. I actually had to talk (and listen!) to the wife during the downtime.
ahhh that's where youve been!

now wise up and run linux.... at least for surfing the web and email..... no more viruses!

Back