10-32 90* water fittings

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick, McMasterr has these, not removable but you can index it. Will try to find the part # if it helps.
( the 90° is to the left under the hose sort of )

Attachments

• received_592429272367651.jpeg
    received_592429272367651.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you Phil, thems the ones I was needing.
Bob, if you can find the P.N. for the one you show, that would be great.
Looks a little different from what I have gotten from them in the past.
I looked into the curved one's from MECOA,,, $7.40 each. OUCH!!

Thank you Phil, thems the ones I was needing.
Bob, if you can find the P.N. for the one you show, that would be great.
Looks a little different from what I have gotten from them in the past.
I looked into the curved one's from MECOA,,, $7.40 each. OUCH!!

hi Rick, so in my MMC history shows 2844K73 however it looks different then the hex style I have, MMC is awesome they might be able to send a picture of the actual item. Now you mention Mecoa, I think there's is fixed, or seperate jam nut, I may have an extra one of those, but think the outlet is very small ( can get you a picture ).

hi Rick, so in my MMC history shows 2844K73 however it looks different then the hex style I have, MMC is awesome they might be able to send a picture of the actual item. Now you mention Mecoa, I think there's is fixed, or seperate jam nut, I may have an extra one of those, but think the outlet is very small ( can get you a picture ).
Just brought up the picture on MMC for your #
I have ordered and used that one.
Where the tubing slides on it is too close to the head & can't get a ty-wrap on them. I do like the as they look kewl but afraid of no ty-wrap.

if can you use the Mecoa one message me your # and I'll text you a picture of one I have

The Mecoa 10/32 fittings with jam nuts & 90 deg. curved elbows were available in 2 versions when I ordered both styles a few years ago on EBay. 1 is an open hole meant for fuel to carb inlet. The hole is slightly smaller than similar 90 deg. fittings I’ve seen, may create an issue depending on application? 2nd fitting is identical but has a reduced dia. hole to restrict flow to water jacket (going by memory of fitting descriptions on website.) I hope the info helps?
Brian Neumann

Latest posts

Back