Pipe Mufflers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. Anyone have a good source four tuned exhaust mufflers? Having a time trying to find something on the web. Looking for something to fit a 26cc Hot Pipe.

You would have to have the od measurement of the end of the pipe, years ago someone was making them out of carbon fiber, gizmo might have something available

Brian,

Kent Ballard makes the carbon ones for John Otto I believe. Beautiful work!

Mark

Just call and ask. Is there something particular you want or trying to do?

Todd
Quickdraw
Hey Todd - I did go out and look at the QuickDraw site and saw the mufflers of various sizes there. Are they all spring secured or are clamp ones available as well?

I'm looking for a muffler for a gas scale boat that naturally has the pipe and muffler buried under the cowling. The photo on the website doesn't show the exit hole of the muffler and I'm wondering if there's a way to connect a piece of tubing to the exit of the muffler so it can run out of the transom of the boat?

I'm looking for a muffler for a gas scale boat that naturally has the pipe and muffler buried under the cowling. The photo on the website doesn't show the exit hole of the muffler and I'm wondering if there's a way to connect a piece of tubing to the exit of the muffler so it can run out of the transom of the boat?
Mike
The silencer length doesn't effect performance on the length. Just quieter. Any one of our silencers I can add a stub extension to the outlet side like the deep v pipe shows on its silencer. Silencer is 1 1/2 outside dimension and extension is 5/8 inch outside. I can either make it long enough to go out the back of transom or make it short if you want to use a piece of silicone tubing to connect to a beauty tip. Just let me know what you need or looking to do.

Todd
Quickdraw

Yes, I would like to order one so that I can add the silicone extension out the back. The setup I"m using is a 105 degree header with a Gizmo stainless hot pipe. I think that I would like the longest and quietest muffler. My hearing already kinda sucks, even when it's not selective. Turns out that heavy machinery, guns, race cars, model race boats and Led Zepplin at Mach 10 isn't so good for your hearing. Who knew?

Please PM me a number that I can contact you and a good time to call. I'm in Pacific time.
Thanks, Mike

Last edited:
Yes, I would like to order one so that I can add the silicone extension out the back. The setup I"m using is a 105 degree header with a Gizmo stainless hot pipe. I think that I would like the longest and quietest muffler. My hearing already kinda sucks, even when it's not selective. Turns out that heavy machinery, guns, race cars, model race boats and Led Zepplin at Mach 10 isn't so good for your hearing. Who knew?

Please PM me a number that I can contact you and a good time to call. I'm in Pacific time.
Thanks, Mike
Mike
Being that is a Gizmo main body that kind changes things. It is internally stingered which does help quiet it down but no hooks and washer for our silencer to attach. There is a silencer I know Richie at Rico Racing uses on our pipes in his boats that clamps on to the stinger. I do not remember who did them but they were known guys on here who sell nitro stuff. Contact Richie at Rico Racing in Florida

Back