$10,000.00 IN PRIZES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stuart Barr

Supporting Member
The INDY MODEL BOAT CLUB has partnered with the City of Hobart to host the INDY MASTERS this year on September 18, 19 and 20th. Hobart is located about 45 minutes southeast of Chicago. At the time the flyer was done we anticipated an $8,000 prize listing. As of this morning, it has grown to $10,000 and we are not done yet. Flyer is now posted on IMPBA's site. There is a limit of 225 boats, so best enter NOW to secure your spot. Hotels are listed on the flyer. I recommend that you reserve now because of other events in the area. Winners of classes will get a really nice embroidered jacket. Also, these prizes have been confirmed for the following classes:

B HYDRO Blackbird 21 hydro

D HYDRO CMB 45HR motor

E HYDRO CMB 67HR motor

F HYDRO Jaguar 91 hydro

SPORT 20 Phil Thomas sport 20

SPORT 40 Phil Thomas sport 40

1/8 SCALE CMB 67HR motor

RTR New style Miss Vegas

B SPORT 20 OUTBOARD VS-1

OPEN OUTBOARD CMB 21RS outboard

OPEN MONO New style F mono from Micro Burst

OPEN GAS Zenoah G260 PUM

GAS CAT Zenoah G260 PUM

UNLIMITED Futaba 2.4 Radio

MULTI-ENGINE 2 CMB 101RS's or nitro motors of your choice

There will be 2 raffles also with some really nice stuff.

See you in HOBART!

Stu Barr

The INDY MODEL BOAT CLUB has partnered with the City of Hobart to host the INDY MASTERS this year on September 18, 19 and 20th. Hobart is located about 45 minutes southeast of Chicago. At the time the flyer was done we anticipated an $8,000 prize listing. As of this morning, it has grown to $10,000 and we are not done yet. Flyer is now posted on IMPBA's site. There is a limit of 225 boats, so best enter NOW to secure your spot. Hotels are listed on the flyer. I recommend that you reserve now because of other events in the area. Winners of classes will get a really nice embroidered jacket. Also, these prizes have been confirmed for the following classes:B HYDRO Blackbird 21 hydro

D HYDRO CMB 45HR motor

E HYDRO CMB 67HR motor

F HYDRO Jaguar 91 hydro

1/8 SCALE CMB 67HR motor

RTR New style Miss Vegas

B SPORT 20 OUTBOARD VS-1

OPEN GAS Zenoah G260 PUM

GAS CAT Zenoah G260 PUM

See you in HOBART!

Stu Barr
Back to the days of OLD its in the mail..........

Don,

You just focus on getting that Navy boat ready to take on the Oberto and the Spirit of Detroit. haha!! Stu, Filling out the entry to send tonight, Chuck and I are IN!! Ken

The INDY MODEL BOAT CLUB has partnered with the City of Hobart to host the INDY MASTERS this year on September 18, 19 and 20th. Hobart is located about 45 minutes southeast of Chicago. At the time the flyer was done we anticipated an $8,000 prize listing. As of this morning, it has grown to $10,000 and we are not done yet. Flyer is now posted on IMPBA's site. There is a limit of 225 boats, so best enter NOW to secure your spot. Hotels are listed on the flyer. I recommend that you reserve now because of other events in the area. Winners of classes will get a really nice embroidered jacket. Also, these prizes have been confirmed for the following classes:B HYDRO Blackbird 21 hydro

D HYDRO CMB 45HR motor

E HYDRO CMB 67HR motor

F HYDRO Jaguar 91 hydro

1/8 SCALE CMB 67HR motor

RTR New style Miss Vegas

B SPORT 20 OUTBOARD VS-1

OPEN GAS Zenoah G260 PUM

GAS CAT Zenoah G260 PUM

See you in HOBART!

Stu Barr

I like this :D It will be like going to Vagas B) B) What a great job of Promoting a race

Last edited by a moderator:
i suppose you are going to twist my arm to go since i have to deliver a boat LOL!!!

see ya there.

chris

D HYDRO CMB 45HR motor

E HYDRO CMB 67HR motor

F HYDRO Jaguar 91 hydro

1/8 SCALE CMB 67HR motor

RTR New style Miss Vegas

B SPORT 20 OUTBOARD VS-1

OPEN GAS Zenoah G260 PUM

GAS CAT Zenoah G260 PUM

See you in HOBART!

Stu Barr

On the entry form, is the ( Open Gas) entry for riggers? I understand the Gas Cat and Open mono

Thanks Bob M.

STU

So is the Indy masters still going to be Sept 11-13 at Indy.That what's listed in IMPBA.

Dave Roach

STUSo is the Indy masters still going to be Sept 11-13 at Indy.That what's listed in IMPBA.

Dave Roach
The Masters and Hobarts race are now combined for the weekend of the 18, 19, and 20 of September, in Hobart. The race on the 12th and 13th is moved. I needed to get all the approvals made before confirming the Hobart race.

Well my time off request just got approved and the entry form is already in the mail so this Virginia boy is headin' north in September. Hobart will never be the same...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What is the actual physical address for the race site? B)

Well my time off request just got approved and the entry form is already in the mail so this Virginia boy is headin' north in September. Hobart will never be the same...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What is the actual physical address for the race site? B)
Red Roof Hotel is 54.95 if you say R/c Boat Races 219-738-2430

To all the f hydro racers this is what you will be racing for. Here is some pics of the 91 Jaguar3 that i will be running this year. Good luck, See you all there.............Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS.

Still under construction And ill have it at the race in Atlanta.. but not to run

Back