$10,000.00 IN PRIZES

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my time off request just got approved and the entry form is already in the mail so this Virginia boy is headin' north in September. Hobart will never be the same...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What is the actual physical address for the race site? B)
Look at Hobart IN on mapquest the lake is in the center of town. I have not been there either I guess the city is putting in a launch area for the club to use.

Well my time off request just got approved and the entry form is already in the mail so this Virginia boy is headin' north in September. Hobart will never be the same...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Look at Hobart IN on mapquest the lake is in the center of town. I have not been there either I guess the city is putting in a launch area for the club to use.
Phil,

To the left of the gazebo is a gate access and the adjoining section will be removed for our access. A floating dock will be installed for launching.

Phil,

To the left of the gazebo is a gate access and the adjoining section will be removed for our access. A floating dock will be installed for launching.
What kind of set up for the drivers stand? :)

From a number of calls I have received about this race, two things I fell the need to mentioned for entries. You may step an engine class with you boat to enter. Brian Loy did this with a D Hydro and won E Hydro class a few years back. Also, the "Unlimited Class" was designed from the old "Indy Unlimited" days and you can run any legal IMPBA class in this. This class is alot of fun to be in and I would hate to tell you what class of boat has won this in the past 5 years. For a new state of the art radio, do not forget this on your entry.

Phil,

What kind of set up for the drivers stand? :)
We have a car trailer next to the fence to stand on.

Don,

The drivers stand will be a large trailer placed at the edge of the sidewalk and will give us an elevation of about 4-5 feet above water level. BTW, the city has said they will provide a live band for out entertainment. Greg, you don't need to bring your sound system.

Stu;

i submitted my vacation request to our G.M. and hope to hear the results Friday so i can mail off teh entry forms and make hotel arrangements. i will be driving up so i put in for 16-22 Sept. Keep your fingers crossed.

My daughter said i can run HER B hydro and i will also be entering the Open mono class: (no nitro of course on that boat)

off topic: Jim Schaefers uncle passed away a few days ago and he has been working like a dog the last couple of days trying

to get props out for those of us that them on order at ABC props. Please be patient and i am sure he will come thru for all of us.

Carl

Entry form on the way. B Hydro, Sport 20 & 40, B sport Tunnel

Have never been to the INDY MASTERS.

Can wait

Bryon Nesvacil (bigbryon)

Don,The drivers stand will be a large trailer placed at the edge of the sidewalk and will give us an elevation of about 4-5 feet above water level. BTW, the city has said they will provide a live band for out entertainment. Greg, you don't need to bring your sound system.
Hope its COUNTRY MUSIC.......that way Grim will be puking in the trailer all weekend and i wont have to deal with him.....

hahaha, Now, thats funny, Ol Scott Wadlow will be cheering, I will be in the trailer with Mike

Don,The drivers stand will be a large trailer placed at the edge of the sidewalk and will give us an elevation of about 4-5 feet above water level. BTW, the city has said they will provide a live band for out entertainment. Greg, you don't need to bring your sound system.
Hope its COUNTRY MUSIC.......that way Grim will be puking in the trailer all weekend and i wont have to deal with him.....
i'll mention that to him at toledo sunday, make it a two hole puker please!! i'll keep him company!! :lol: i aint even old enough for that stuff!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll mention that to him at toledo sunday, make it a two hole puker please!! i'll keep him company!! :lol: i aint even old enough for that stuff!!
grim has been informed!!

OK James and I are in!!! He don't need to go to no stinkin college anyway.

Man, I can remember doin the Indy Unlimited thing back in 89. I can still remember I came in, like 32nd place and still won enough stuff to pay for my trip.

Stu;

mailed out the entry form Tuesday and the GM still hasn't done anything with the vacation request yet. :angry: :angry:

carl

There seems to be some that didn't see that we are starting round 1 of the regular heat racing on Friday in between the Multi engine heats. I just want to re mention this. This will be a 3 day race with 5 rounds if at all possible.

STUSo is the Indy masters still going to be Sept 11-13 at Indy.That what's listed in IMPBA.

Dave Roach
The Masters and Hobarts race are now combined for the weekend of the 18, 19, and 20 of September, in Hobart. The race on the 12th and 13th is moved. I needed to get all the approvals made before confirming the Hobart race.
Bruce or Stu, Will F hydro be all IMPBA Legal F hydro`s?? or Single Engine boats Only?

Joe,

F Hydro will include twins, but only up to 1.8 cubes (current legal F class). The twin class can go up to 2.5 cubes.

Stu

Tonight, I found out some things about this race. From offers from some, our prize list will exceed $12000.00. Also, entrants are coming from Europe and California besides everywhere else. I have told many to get your entry in NOW. We are closing in on being half full for this race. Registration will not last until the published cut off. Please READ the entry form. As Bruce has said, this is a three day race with everything running on Friday besides the twins. WOW, this will be BIG.

Stu

Back