• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8th Scale for sale in WA

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Smith

Hey All,

I have a used 1/8th scale Znetix hydroplane. Built and raced by John Logan in the PNW. Comes with two cowls, extra decals, qt of green paint, team jersey, futaba PCM 1024 2 stick 27mhz and matching boat stand. She is in rough shape but still seaworthy. Will make a great winter project. Can only sell local to WA at this time. Too much to ship. Will sell with or without motor. PM serious offers. Thx

DSC_2975.JPG

DSC_2969.JPG

DSC_2946.JPG

Hi Ken, If you are coming to Marty's NW Scale race you should bring it with you. I might add that John won back to back high point championships in UNW with this boat so even if it's a little rough it's still a good piece.

Please show up with that hydro to the nw scale race in october(5-7th).. and let me know what day you'll be there.. Might be interested. Thanks!

EDIT: I guess we'll be there on Saturday, hopefully ill see ya.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Mike/Karl,

Thanks for the tip on the NW scale race. Can you send me the details on the race, location, times, etc. Thanks much.

Hey Mike/Karl,

Thanks for the tip on the NW scale race. Can you send me the details on the race, location, times, etc. Thanks much.
Hi Ken- Race information can be found at www.pnwta.org

TWIN LAKES Park - 16324 Twin Lakes Rd - Arlington, WA

Driving Directions

Exit 206 off of I-5 (Smokey Point Exit) --- north of Seattle

At end of Ramp - Turn west onto 172nd St NE

Approaching the light at 27th Ave NE - be in the far left lane

Go Left at the light, then take the first Left

Road will curve right and become Twin Lakes Rd

Go approx. one mile to park entrance

We will race on the SOUTH LAKE

Hey Guys,

I was out this weekend and couldn't make it to the race. Still have the Znetix. $500 for everything minus motor and pipe. Check my gallery for more photos. Serious offers please PM me. Thanks:)

Ken

Boat

Two Cowlings (one needs a new windsheild)

Stand

Strut, prop, turn fin, rudder, flex cable

two Futaba pcm 1024 two stick radios 27mhz

team jersey

extra decal sheet

qt of green paint

**will include CMB67 and pipe for reasonable offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back