1/8th budweiser fiberglass cowl...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eddieh

Hello Gents, does anyone know of a source for a fiberglass cowl for the 79-80 bud, in 1/8th scale, I am building one off of a set of Roger newtons plans, I have the hull nearly complete but I really don't relish the task of trying to build a cowl from scratch thanks in advance for any help.

regards eddie

eddieh said:
Hello Gents, does anyone know of a source for a fiberglass cowl for the 79-80 bud, in 1/8th scale, I am building one off of a set of Roger newtons plans, I have the hull nearly complete but I really don't relish the task of trying to build a cowl from scratch thanks in advance for any help.regards eddie

76195[/snapback]

Dick Caspari of Thunderboat Reproductions or Troy McIntyre of R/C Sportscraft will be your best bet. B)

Dick Caspari of Thunderboat Reproductions or Troy McIntyre of R/C Sportscraft will be your best bet.......

Thanks Don do you have any contact info? are they on the web?

appreciate the help.. :)

eddieh said:
Dick Caspari of Thunderboat Reproductions or Troy McIntyre of R/C Sportscraft will be your best bet.......Thanks Don do you have any contact info? are they on the web?

appreciate the help.. :)

76203[/snapback]

Troy is on I/W or you can e-mail him - Troy McIntire <[email protected]>

Dick's e-mail - Dick Caspari <[email protected]>

i think the web adress for thunder boat reproductions is www.thunderboats.toys4hbigboyz.com

Thank you fellas I got a hold of Troy and Dick, I went with troys parts.... that was a big help!! :)

Back