• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/8 scale for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Chase

1) Dumas 1/8 scale Atlas Van Lines Blue Blaster

This boat was raced successfully in NAMBA region 9 as a sport 60, could easily be detailed for 1/8 scale condition. It has a good but not concourse quality paint job using PPG paints. It was a race boat and has the normal race dings and scratches but is in overall good condition. There is a small ding in the wing about the size of a dime. Includes all hardware except motor, mount, electronics & pipe & mount. $225 plus shipping. This is a big boat and shipping will be expensive.

Please email me for more pictures and information. [email protected]

atlas18scalesmfv4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone waiting on a shipping quote, I wont know until Tuesday, I went by the box shop today but they are closed on Monday. As soon as I have the dimensions of it packed I can give a firm shipping rate.

Thanks!

Dan

I'm sorry for any hassle this boat has caused due to the shipping. It's off the market unless sold locally, Northern California or I will be at the LA SAW Nov 11-13 for the electric racing and can bring it with me.

If anyone is interested in either locations, please email me at [email protected]

Again, sorry to everyone that responded, I simply cannot find a box that I can safely ship the hull in at this time.

Back